The "Good Times" Thread

viewerfromnihil

Vein-Marbled Tower
May 29, 2008
Berlin, Germany
This is the thread for all of the recent awesome shit that has happened in your life.

Last Friday, my band played at the Battle to Open for Paganfest and we fucking slayed. We had the largest crowd, the best crowd response, played great, and I did a kick ass job of keeping the crowd entertained in between songs. We get the results on who won tomorrow, and I have a good feeling that my band got it.

the thread of joy and enjoyment is dead because not many of us are in joy and enjoyment of life, do you not see how many hits the whining and bitching and things you hate threads get? It's a shame.

Sobriety sucks, my friend. The world is less interesting.

I am slowly weaning myself off alcohol so I am going to be a bitter, bitter person soon.

The only thing I get high off these days is adrenaline (epinephrine)

EVEN THO, I must admit a little joint puff puff now and then (once every 2 weeks or so) is ok, but not every damn day like I use to.

The only thing I get high off these days is adrenaline (epinephrine)

EVEN THO, I must admit a little joint puff puff now and then (once every 2 weeks or so) is ok, but not every damn day like I use to.
Sniff glue.
That's what the cool kids do.

However, I'm only on the legal shit. Wouldn't mind pot though.

My 4:20 will involve writing my business final and studying for my macroeconomics final the next day. At least I have the Kreator show after the second one.

I just hacked my way through the wireless security of the network at work for free uncensored internet access while I'm not home.

:danceboy: