The "Good Times" Thread

I'm gonna be starting Flamenco guitar lessons.

I just hacked my way through the wireless security of the network at work for free uncensored internet access while I'm not home.

:danceboy:

Cool, you can वांन्क in work.

Unfortunately I probably won't be celebrating today's festivities. Which means today will not be good times, so I probably should have posted this in the bitching thread.

I met with a vokillist today and we are going to post an ad for band members.

Two guitarists and a drummer.

Move to D.C. with me. :lol:

Actually we need guitarists too. Me and my buddies are just drums, bass and keyboard. We're probably going to play 20+ different genres too.

Sobriety sucks, my friend. The world is less interesting.

I am slowly weaning myself off alcohol so I am going to be a bitter, bitter person soon.

What's wrong with once/twice a week?

"Good Times" pretty much sums up my life right now.

o snap

My band has a gig on June 5th at one of the biggest venues in Ybor City. The frontman of the band we're opening for is a writer for Reax, which is a major music paper in Florida. Hopefully we'll get a good review.

Clubbing is for cunts

No clubbing is great. The smell of perfume everywhere, Kanye West playing in the background, the first notion of a hangover that should come tomorrow already starting to kick in around 11:30 in the evening, awesome! But in all honesty, all that crap is compensated by that magic moment when you've been hitting on some milf for an hour and she utters the words "wanna have a drink at my place?"

I think you have better clubs tbh, at least some rock clubs. I talked to some girl last weekend and asked her what music she liked, "Scooter's awesome" is the typical response.