The Photography Thread

Wait, someone stole your camera already?

See here:

Got home after epic new year's celebrations last night, paid the cab driver and unloaded a bunch of stuff out of the boot. About 3 seconds after I close the back of the cab and the driver takes off, I realise I've left my brand new Canon SLR camera which was given to me as a birthday present from my girlfriend only 2 weeks ago on the back seat. I yell and scream and run after him, but by the time I get to the end of my street, he's already blocks away. I call the cab company, they get onto the driver within a couple of minutes, and he responds that there's no camera in his car. FUCK. I tell them that the camera is most definitely in his car and escalate it to a supervisor who tries again to speak to the driver, but he's logged off and gone home. FUCKING CUNTING ARSE. They are of course unable to tell me when he'll be back on, but they reckon that mine was the last job that he did before logging off, so I'm thinking maybe there's a glimmer of hope that the camera is still sitting there on the back seat. So I spent the next ten hours ringing them back and having messages sent to the driver to please check again and call as soon as he's logged back on. After about the 13th call someone tells me that he's working again, he's checked the cab, and no camera. So either he's stolen it, or he's done a cash job after me and they've stolen it. Now I have to get the police involved and try to see if there is CCTV footage from the cab, but I'm not holding out much hope. Happy fucking new year.

And then here:

I just got given a new camera (exact same model) by my girlfriend's sister, her partner and her parents. They all chipped in to replace the one that was stolen. Totally in shock!

Just bought a new camera bag for it today. All is now well again.

Here are some kvl Carpathian forest photos (or intended to be, since the light was trolling me and my arms were shaking from the extreme cold). These are taken @ Brasov - Predeal area at the beginning of this week.

img0267v.jpg

img0372hr.jpg

img0378p.jpg

img0416el.jpg

img0450l.jpg

img0454pu.jpg

img0422kf.jpg

img0369hi.jpg

img0414x.jpg

img0404cq.jpg

img0409ut.jpg

img0274i.jpg