The "Good Times" Thread

So on Monday, me and a friend started spreading a rumor that there was going to be a race war today. We basically told everyone and next thing we knew, the story exploded. Rumors of it were talked about on radio, and it was put on the front page of the tri-county area newspaper. I was actually taken into the vice principals office over it on Wednesday. Apparently I was called the organizer of the "racial war". There were a ton of cops at school today (the rumored day of the race war :lol:) and about half of the school didn't show up :lol: Probably one of the best pranks I've pulled so far.

So on Monday, me and a friend started spreading a rumor that there was going to be a race war today. We basically told everyone and next thing we knew, the story exploded. Rumors of it were talked about on radio, and it was put on the front page of the tri-county area newspaper. I was actually taken into the vice principals office over it on Wednesday. Apparently I was called the organizer of the "racial war". There were a ton of cops at school today (the rumored day of the race war :lol:) and about half of the school didn't show up :lol: Probably one of the best pranks I've pulled so far.

:lol::lol::lol:

o/

Are you serious? That's fucking awesome! :lol:

Based on that article, viewer's school is shit and the prank was simply adding fuel to the shit fire, a bit of a douchebag move tbh. This is exactly why I'm extremely prejudiced against pretty much any area outside of semi-urban New England.

Based on that article, viewer's school is shit and the prank was simply adding fuel to the shit fire, a bit of a douchebag move tbh. This is exactly why I'm extremely prejudiced against pretty much any area outside of semi-urban New England.

Nah, my school is fine, it's actually easily the best in the county (not too many fights, not too many drugs, good test scores, etc.). The article was totally exaggerated (thanks to my rumor). That's actually the first racial thing that's ever crossed Chopticon since I've gone there.

Even more awesome is that your high school is called Chopticon. It sounds like it's named after a transformer who turns into a helicopter.

CHOPTICON!!!!!!!

:lol: