The Great Big Cocks of Scandinavia

EvilVince

Satan Christ
Dec 16, 2001
Morristown, Arizona
myspace.com
This thread is about penis size. I was born in America, but am mostly Norwegian (with a little bit of Irish, German, and Polish heritage), and I am hung like a horse. So I'd like to compare sizes with all you Europeans. I'm 9 inches and thick, so I was wondering, are most other Scandinavians generally well-hung? I mean I'm so big I can gag a chick. I sum it all up to my great Norwegian heritage, you know, that great big ole Viking cock of legends. I'm long, I'm strong, and I'm proud. I was just wondering if it is a Scandinavian tradition to make all your women walk crippled-like.

-Vince

N.P. Soilwork - One With The Flies

Well I'm sure when you're from Canadia you must stay indoors and fuck all the time because of the harsh cold weathers. Who needs to walk straight when you just stay indoors all the time. Anyways, I'd like to fuck you. Maybe you could give me the ole 'Swedish Winter'.

-Vince

N.P. The Hellacopters - Holiday Cramps

Tell you what, next time I go home to Sweden (prolly next year) I'll go on a fact-finding mission, tape measure in hand, OK?

I guess I would figure phallic size would have some type of correlation to height; so if you are '9 inches' then how tall are you?

If I remember last I heard average was suppossed to be 5.5 inches or so for people about 5ft10inch or so - like hell I could verify that though.

one way or another, your threads seem to always be about penises. And no there is no actual scientifically verifiable ethnic link with penis size.

Oh, I got really smashed again and posted something about genitals. How embarassing. Sorry guys! Well, I just woke up and I'm seeing Amon Amarth in a few hours! Can't wait! Oh, and just to clarify, I'm 6"4.

-Vince

Actually, statistically the largest size is owned by Native Americans, not the Africans

well, i have not tried myself none of those, africans or native americans, but i think africans have them the biggest in terms of lenght and widht, however, only in lenght i dont know...ok, homework for you Thor, discoverer us the biggest ever, with facts annndddd pictures!

The largest erect penis on record was purported to measure 18 inches in length and 6 inches in circumference. (Dr. Freshman, "Penis Size: An Extra-Large Concern", JackInWorld, www. jackinworld.com/library/articles/size.html (accessed TODAY).).

And as for pictures... well let's not go there. I shall leave it up to your imagination to visualize the item.

More Penis Fun Facts:

Average number of times a man will ejaculate in his lifetime: 7,200

Average number of times he will ejaculate from masturbation: 2,000

Actual amount of semen per ejaculation: 1-2 teaspoons

Average total amount of lifetime ejaculate: 14 gallons

Average amount of water it takes to fill a bathtub: 35 gallons

Average speed of ejaculation: 28 miles per hour

Average speed of a city bus: 25 miles per hour

Average # of calories in a teaspoon of semen: 7

Average # of calories in a can of Dr. Pepper: 150

Average length of penis when not erect: 3.5 inches

Average length when erect: 5.1 inches

Smallest natural penis recorded: 5/8 of an inch

Largest natural penis recorded: 11 inches (<----- WRONG ACCORDING TO MY RESEARCH)

Largest penis in the animal kingdom: 11 feet

Height from court floor to the rim of a basketball hoop:10 feet

Most arousing time of day/season! for a man: early morning/fall

Best ways to improve sexual function: quit smoking, start exercising, lose weight.

Foods that improve sex life: oysters, lean meat, seafood, whole grains, wheat germ, chicken fingers from Erie dining hall

Percent of men who say they masturbate: 60&#37;

Percent of men who say they masturbate at least once a day: 54%

Percent of men who say they feel guilty masturbating that often: 41%

Amount of time needed for a man to regain erection: from 2 min to 2 weeks

Average # of erections per day for a man: 11

Average # of erections during the night: 9

Distance sperm travels to fertilize an egg: 3-4 inches

The human equivalent: 26 miles (a marathon distance)

Time it takes the sperm: 2.5 seconds (WHO TIMES THIS & HOW?)

Time it takes an average person to complete a marathon: 4 hours

Sperm life: 2 1/2 months (from development to ejaculation) (Most born only to die miserable deaths afterwards in open air! ).

Shelf life of a hostess twinkie: 7 years

Cost of a year's supply of condoms: $100

Thickness of the average condom: .07 mm

Thickness of super-thin condoms: .05 mm

Thickness of plastic wrap: .0127 mm

# of times condoms are thicker that plastic wrap: almost 6

In general, the taste of a man's semen varies with his diet. Some say that the:

alkaline-based foods (fish and some meats) produce a buttery or fishy taste.

Dairy products can create a foul taste; the taste of semen

after eating asparagus is said to be the foulest.

ACIDIC FRUITS AND ALCOHOL (EXCEPT PROCESSED LIQUORS) GIVE IT A PLEASANT AND SUGARY TASTE.

Examples: oranges, mangos, kiwi, lemons, grapefruit, limes, Labatt Blue, Honey Brown, etc. (Drinking a Corona with lime is double the fun)

Odors that increase blood flow to the penis: lavender, licorice, chocolate, dou! ghnuts, pumpkin pie (happy thanksgiving!)

Yes, the penis does shrink in the shower

It is common for men to wake up with 'morning wood', a name for an A.M. erection

CrazyShit, "Penis Statistics....," CrazyShit, www. crazyshit.com/docus/cnt/143 (also accessed TODAY).