The Great Big Cocks of Scandinavia

Anyone stating a penis length online is immediately treated as a bullshit artist regardless of the truth, so why bother?

I have no idea how big mine is anyway. I ran out of rulers at 14 inches....

:lol: geez

I agree though, credibility is always lost when saying things like this online - only way to prove it is with pics....not sure if I want to see those though.

Good Thor, I´m proud of your research, although the no pictures things was a big WOWOWOWO....
so, what are the conclucions we can extract from here???guys???

Nonono..don't go there... Believe me..being from belgium I have tons of jokes about that..and they're all distasteful....

well about MY penis- i´m not really sure,,,,but this nun told me it was totally of biblical proportions, and she´s seen a lot of priest´s if you know what i mean.

-How often do you have elections in Japan?
-At reast evely molning.

haha!

anyway, mine is a little above the world average... i don't know about that stupid inch system, i work on the more intelligent and practical metric system (invented, by the way, by my ancestors and spread out thanks to the greatness of Napoleon ;) little touch of nationalism here).
the world average for size is about 15/16 cm i believe.. mine is something like 17/18 cm. :)

now everyone post in some jokes about the subect. i can't think of any right now :(

4.33(11 cm)

6.7(17 cm) erect.

If you think about how much 2 billion Chinese and Indians(+ all other Asian people) must drag down the score I don't find that all to impressive...