The Great Big Cocks of Scandinavia

what? big dick jokes? ok.

my dick is so bi it has a knee. My dick is so bi when i cum, clowns come out. My dick is so big it takes four oxen and a boxcart to jerk me off. My dick is so big they tried to build a statue of it and ran out of cement. My dick is so big several shirpas have died in search of it's summit. My dick is so big movie theater popcorn now comes in 4 sizes, small, medium, large and my dick.

of course, the real joke my actual dick.

This thread is about penis size. I was born in America, but am mostly Norwegian (with a little bit of Irish, German, and Polish heritage), and I am hung like a horse. So I'd like to compare sizes with all you Europeans. I'm 9 inches and thick, so I was wondering, are most other Scandinavians generally well-hung? I mean I'm so big I can gag a chick. I sum it all up to my great Norwegian heritage, you know, that great big ole Viking cock of legends. I'm long, I'm strong, and I'm proud. I was just wondering if it is a Scandinavian tradition to make all your women walk crippled-like.

-Vince

N.P. Soilwork - One With The Flies
would luv to feel how really big is it.

I was born in America, but am mostly Russian and Norwegian and I'm only packing a 6 inch penis (15.24 cm) at 5 feet 9 inches, so I have no idea. You probably just got really lucky. Shit happens.

Just made an account after seeing this thread in search results when googling "average Scandinavian penis size" in the hopes of finding statistics to denigrate Swedes on the behalf of Finnish people

anyways I only wanted to say that I am white and I have a big cock

Reactions: CiG