The Great Big(?) Cunts Of Scandinavia

Feb 15, 2004
Prussia
en.wikipedia.org
No, don't post pictures of Hammerfall here, it was just that I'm not really into reading about cocks, as well as for the sake of Jämnställdhet (no, not Jägermeister, but 'equality' - important Swedish word) - why don't we dwell deeper into the female counterparts (no pun intended)?

THE moose-knuckle:
MonsterCameltoe.jpg

Yeah, dude, with a name like "Pissed off hamster", I guess i'd be a bit much for you...although I hear the Arabs used to do interesting things with gerbils and female "private parts".
This is a very Swedish thread, what with equality and all. Thanks for that Pagan;-) One problem. You can measure yours a lot easier than we can measure ours, so we pretty much have to rely on the say-so of those that use them (you lot).

Why are it always the ugly ones that feel the need to photograph themselves and throw it on the net?

If you'll excuse me, I have to go wash out my eyes with benzeen.

Well, for a woman to measure, wouldn't you just have to...you know....shove a ruler up there and see how far it goes?

I propose the women of this thread hook themselves up to a faucet of some sort :kickass:

edit: Men, please do not hook up mangina's to faucet's - thankyou.

Well, an enema for lady parts is called a "douche". It makes it all fresh and clean in there. You know, cleans out the cobwebs. I'm sure if a vagina could hold a 9-pound baby for a couple seconds then it could definitely hold more than a few quarts of liquid. Then I guess the liquid is just pushed out using labor-forces. I don't know, a lot about the vagina is an enigma, shrouded in mystery, wrapped in a riddle.

-Vince

N.P. Some Gay Poisonblack Song

Yeah, that was my favourite part of the whole thing. By the way, Vince, just so you don't have to ask: No, Swedish women (yours truly included) do not generally keep cryptonite in their pussies.
It's a blooper where two announcers are yaking, and the guy goes to shift on the couch to pull something out of his pocket. He goes to expplain that he has cryptonite in his pocket, but has a slip of the tongue, and (because there is only one syllable's difference between pocket and pussy) ends up saying he's got cryptonite in his pussy. You had to be there.

Well, I guess this begs the question...why is there so little a difference between those two words?

well think of it that way.. what is an uterus if not a pocket...
its amazing sometimes those words play in languages
like.. in the same line of thought, in french, saint (same meaning in english) and sein (boobies) are pronounced the same.