THE GREAT COLD DISTANCE | New Album Talk HERE.

A shit! Someone send me a promo and ill review it......seriously. I can give a better review than a few certain magazines I know of.

Russell said:
I just got the promo through for the new album, so far it's sounding really rather good :cool: Pretty much a logical step from Viva Emptiness, although I think this one will take repeated listens to know where it stands for sure...

And before anyone asks there's not a chance in hell I'll rip it for you.

Damn you! You evil pumpkin! I got a 100% promise from my mag editor that I'll get the promo for reviewing. Ought to be coming with the mail some time soon, then.....

To be honest, it'd also be difficult to wait until March... :D

Unicorn said:
Just wanted to add that Jonas voice has really improved from album to album.
And I think the microphone fits him.
Is it the Neumann M149??

What the shit!? you have it too! Seriously, ill review it! I dont work for a magazine or anything though....

jptk said:
What the shit!? you have it too! Seriously, ill review it! I dont work for a magazine or anything though....

No, I don't have it. I was just referring to the teaser. :(
I think it's pretty early to send promos early Dezember when the album is released in March

Unicorn said:
I think it's pretty early to send promos early Dezember when the album is released in March

I just talked with my editor this afternoon, they recieve most promos some time earlier, but they're only allowed to send them out in the same month the album (or something like that) officially appears, which means the reviews appear to coincide with the release. Which means I have to wait til January! :erk:

JohnMS said:
I just talked with my editor this afternoon, they recieve most promos some time earlier, but they're only allowed to send them out in the same month the album (or something like that) officially appears, which means the reviews appear to coincide with the release. Which means I have to wait til January! :erk:

thats only a month away, thats not too bad. I need to get a reviewing job

Love it all the way... it's not numetal, never was, never will be, it's as katatonic as it gets and it just creeps me out the more I listen to it...the sadder...the happier...the deeper I get to myself....what Katatonia always did with me... and this is how i get it:
The neck, and then the chain
The head is hung in shame
The neck, and then the chain
The head is hung in shame

I thought that you had grown
that you'd carry on
but now that i am gone
what else's been withdrawn

you used to be like my twin
and all it's been
was it all for nothing
are you stronger (now) with him
the one who's placed you
above us all

I think our love
Ill let it pass
it feels like fire
but it wont last

and all it's been
was it all for nothing
are you strong when you're with him
The one who's placed you
above us all

and all it's been
was it all for nothing
are you strong when you're with him
The one who's placed you
above us all

What is this coming to
I am unwilling to go on
you have lost
noone has won

Take care guys!

Even if it did it is no doubt voice stamped like the sample from the site... I think that keeps a lot of ppl from D/Ling it... and makes ppl buy the real thing.

yea it really leaked and has all those annoying voice stamps. i dont really care since i'm gonna buy the real cd anyways. I think its smart for labels to do that now.

and oh yea..Reece, i sent you a PM but u never replied back to me.