THE GREAT COLD DISTANCE | New Album Talk HERE.

Fanboys rejoice! New album title, cover, song titles, full-MP3! It's like Christmas came early! I'm currently listening to My Twin for the 10th time! It's the best new song I've ever heard! They should play it on the radio and the band should debut it live on Conan O'Brien! They're gonna be huge! :)

-Vince

N.P. Katatonia - My Twin

YEAH...THIS IS TOTALLY KATATONIA...AND IF THE COOL LOGO COMES BACK...IT WILL BE 100% PERFECT...

this song creeped me out to tell you the truth.

I just had a "break up" that the lyrics of this song seem to depict dead on...

To make this more spooky, the girl I broke up with LOVED Katatonia. Of all the bands I showed her, she loved them the most.

Amazing track, btw.

Holy fuck. Wow. Seriously, congrats to the band on My Twin, that is AMAZING. If it is at all indicative of the rest of the album, I have a feeling this will be a breakout album for them. Absolutely superb work, this band just keeps outdoing itself.

Erik said:
The neck fended? shame
The head is hung in shame
The neck fended? shame
The head is hung in shame

I thought that you -
That you would carry on
But now that I am gone
What else can withdraw (?)

You used to be like my twin
And all that's been
Was it all for nothing

Are you strong you're with him
Do what has graced you
[?!]

I think our love
I let it pass
It feels like fire
But it won't last

You used to be like my twin
And all that's been
Was it all for nothing

Are you strong when you're with him
What has placed you
[?!]

What is it coming to
I am alone to go on
You have lost
Noone has won

I thought that you - would crawl?
That you would carry on
But now that I am gone
What else can withdraw (?)

When VE was released i felt a bit dissapointed, i admit...
not that it was a bad album, but it wasnt what i expected, and more, it wasnt what i wanted back then.
You are all forgiven.
if the rest of this album even remotely keeps up to the "my twin" clip, this will surely be the best one since TD.

But there seems to be a problem with this mp3 though.
it cant be removed from winamp.
somehow it just stuck on repeat and i cant turn it off..

оооооh my.. :hotjump: I just woke up and ran to check Katatonia's site!
I'm mezmerized, in the grip of "My Twins"'s sample I've been listening to for hours now.. just can't get enough! And they did it again, they impressed me deeply once more, it's so hard to find words and describe my euphoria! o_O :worship:
The sound is so much more mature, catchy, "burnished", Jonas' voice is carrying me over to my favourite loss of time.. Daniel has done a great job, really.. oh the cold, atmospheric harmonies.. o_O

I'm dying now, can't wait till February, oh noooo.... have a mercy!! :yell: :loco:

The cover didn't really impress me, but it was pretty good. I also liked the singlecover better. The other songs on the single are both totally new and thankfully not on the album. Cool.

My twin is GREAT! Love the atmosphere.

Only 2,5 months to the single release and 3,5 months to the album...
...actually thats pretty damn long. But as long as i'll get it sometime. :Spin:

The new song is blowing me away! I'm listening to it for 30th time in a one row? Katatonia did it again... they are the best! Thanks for "My Twin" :worship: ! Can't wait for the whole single and album.... Shit it will be like an eternal wait :erk:

AAAAAHH I cannot play the song on this computer!! Just dying to hear this!! My heart skipped a few beats when I saw the news! CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Awesome :D

Just heard the sample, makes me wanna hear more...

nicely produced by the sounds of it..

impossible to say what its all going to turn out like, mix of tonights Decision with Viva??

well now im dying to get my hands on it

and i want to see the video

and a remix of my twin?? Now i want to hear that, lets face it there havent been any official remixes i know of

anyway my dream of hearing katatonia polished and produced sounds like its come around, with hopeful commercial success as well.

Her own Pride said:
nicely produced by the sounds of it..

impossible to say what its all going to turn out like, mix of tonights Decision with Viva??

well now im dying to get my hands on it

and i want to see the video

and a remix of my twin?? Now i want to hear that, lets face it there havent been any official remixes i know of

anyway my dream of hearing katatonia polished and produced sounds like its come around, with hopeful commercial success as well.

Yeah the production is AMAZING thatsthe first thing that grabed me.

Bloody great song, i'm really feeling the lyrics of this atm:cry: