The Great Depression/Butthurt thread

I could see that we agree on almost all fields but rights for untermensch and freaks like gays and trans. If they are indeed normal people I dont see a need to give them special rights.

As for the drugs, there is much money in it, it could be sold just like alcohol, maybe in exception of those really heavy drugs. BUT I would be against using it (or being under influence) outisde of your property or places especially made for using drugs, call it junkieclubs or whatever. Would do exactly same with alcohol. Youre being caught high / drunk in public space / car? Die.

I'm against giving them special rights too. Gay rights in the west is a stale topic, but trans rights I do support to the point of not being forced in any way to be treated as something to cure unless the individual wants it. Other than that I could care less, just want the bare essentials for them.

Drugs, if legalised (well, they essentially are since drug laws are so lax) they should be limited to a minimum age of 21, even in countries that have drinking ages at 18. Too many drug advocates are flimsy with the truth, calling marijuana a "soft drug" etc and glossing over the effects it can have on mental stability/development/disorders.

wow we actually agree on most things except gays and trannies and that's not an important issue to me anyway

i don't think you're lefty dude come on over to the dark side :)