The Great Depression/Butthurt thread

Hpw much of a pussy you must be to feel depressed when there is a lack of sun.

Im depressed during summer because im dying and everything, but winter, when there are longen nights, its pleasantly chilly is amazing.

So fucking tired living in this shit country. Nintendo never gave a fuck about Poorland and we always got close to none Nintendo products.
I wanted to bay CE of Fire Emblem Fates, because I wont be buying tactical RPGs like Pokemon, so I wanted a bundle.

But nope, every shop went out of stock in 2 minutes. Now fucking resellers are selling them on auction site for 3 times when they payed and if i wanted to buy it i would have to pay 1/3 of my paycheck. 1/3 of a paycheck for a fucking game

Today rewatched a childhood show. People who I once considered old as fuck are now younger than me in the show. Thats terryfying and depressing. Life was going slow till i was like 16-18, since then a year feels like 4 months at best. Fuck this.

Massive butthurt incoming:

I'm just fucking pissed how real artists are unerpreciated on youtube and social media.

Yesterday I saw a perfect cover of some theme performed by guy on a piano + girl and a guy with violins. They were absolutely perfect and didnt use real theme as a background. They were all modest and professional.
They got 20 k views.

In the meantime clips like "ATTENTION WHORE PLAYS XXXX THEME POOR AS FUCK"
"HALF NAKED GRILL BUTCHERES XXXXX THEME"
"WORST COVER OF XXXXX PERFORMED BY SLUT"
are getting millions of views. Each and everyone of them are performed by attention whores who lack talent and use real theme as a background to cover that they cant play any instrument for shit.

FUCK