The Great Depression/Butthurt thread

Been jogging in a rural area near me. No lights, shitty road, only the moon to show me the way.
All of a sudden I see a car. Thats fine.
Then he turns them to a mode which allows him to see further (got no fucking idea how's this mode called lmao), you get the idea.
Im blinded, but i think "hey, at least he wants to see if there is anything / anyone on the road, thats fine.
No, its not fine, because the fucker didnt turn it off after he saw be, instead he was impaling my eyes with fucking light spears. Couldnt see shit, had to stop.
After he passed me i couldnt see anything for another half minute.

Fuck this, because of stupid polacks I will jog in Big Boss or pirate cosplay, so an eyepatch is justified. Looks like I need one eye that's used to darkness for an idiots like that.

You mean show him my jungle and my... snake?

Okay then

Dude what city you live in? I'm gonna be in Poland for 3 days in January as part of my holiday eurotrip. I need help finding good whores. Or at least beers :)

Somehow I deleted like 30 bands from my music folder... Including all my Within The Fall track's which is how I noticed that T-Z was missing. I don't even know what other bands are gone or how the hell I managed this. Faaakkk

Dude what city you live in? I'm gonna be in Poland for 3 days in January as part of my holiday eurotrip. I need help finding good whores. Or at least beers :)

Currently I live in a buttfuckin nowhere. But you should have biggest luck in finding whores in Warsaw, since thats the place where most insecure sluts from rural areas come to looking for better life. Another city would be Lodz, because its a major city no one gives a fuck about besides jews so sluts are bored. Finally then, Cracov, Gdansk, Wroclaw some major cities you should have easy time finding sluts and Zakopane if you fancy mountain areas and TONS of tourists from all nationalities, but no kebabs :)
As for the beers, I dont even know where to find a good bear in my home city, cos i dont ever socialize lol

Currently I live in a buttfuckin nowhere. But you should have biggest luck in finding whores in Warsaw, since thats the place where most insecure sluts from rural areas come to looking for better life. Another city would be Lodz, because its a major city no one gives a fuck about besides jews so sluts are bored. Finally then, Cracov, Gdansk, Wroclaw some major cities you should have easy time finding sluts and Zakopane if you fancy mountain areas and TONS of tourists from all nationalities, but no kebabs :)
As for the beers, I dont even know where to find a good bear in my home city, cos i dont ever socialize lol
Are you near any of those places? Let's meet up and go hunting!

Implying i'd fuck a polish girl lol.
I used to live in Lodz, now im living close to it but I dont know if i'm gonna be in poland at this time, boss wants to send me to Slovakia but i dont know the details yet.

Could USA already pick their fucking president so ameritards and the rest of the cancernet would shut up already about it? Im sick of this whining from both sides. You screwed yourself, by voting like an idiot or not voting, so shut the fuck up and swallow this nasty pillow fuckers.

god
fucking
fuckitty
fuck

Reactions: arg

This girl is amazing I wanna have sex with her. I'll be there in 19 days

Stupid slut. You dont care about EU directives? You seem to do care when it comes to free monies.
Also stupid polacks. Muslims in poland are COMPLETELY UNEXISTING threat and even if we had tons of migrants and muslims bigger threats are nazi-communist ruling the country now. But stupid polacks once again dont care, they get 120 euro monthly to get their mouth shut. Thats how much polack is worth. 120 euro. As a person who studied law when i see what those fuckers are doing with the country, how are they spitting at our laws i just want to get the fuck out of here. This year they released 30 k pages of new laws. It is a new record. Almost 90 pages daily. And most of it is to fuck those who want to earn money by having a small bussiness. They have to get the money to give a bribe to those honorless fucks called polacks.

Fuck this bitch, fuck poland, aex out

Reactions: arg