The Great Depression/Butthurt thread

09a13d910f52499cb288d5e5be0af468.png

HOLY SHIT ELLEN PAGE HAS SOME DISGUSTING FINGERS DAMN LESBIANS I HAVE BETTER NAILS ON MY FUCKIN TOES WHAT THE FUCK

Spent the last hour blocking all my cards etc. I guess I will find it soon just beacause of that, or someone will manage to use my cards in some way and make me even more poor. Just fuck me, I'm waiting.

The after effects of my (probably) food poison has been gas that is virtually the worst I ever produced. Every 10 mins or so I burst out one that sounds like a broken horn that smells like old manure. Qualifies under butthurt.

Just hit a new low in my life.

Wanted to pee so...
I went to the wardrobe and only after taking off pants i realised what im doing.

With my brain working like that i dont have much time left. It's been like a week since my last lowest low, when I had bottle of powerade on my desk. I grabbed it, opened it, and i guess because the bottle opens similiar way I open my l-carnitine bottle i gently emptied the content of the bottle onto my hand.

Fucking PC retards and degenerated blacks.

Walking Dead is being ruined with shitty episodes showing forced romance between Michonne and Rick, I will say it again, I havent seen anything more forced on the show since Beth's death and it tells a lot.
But guess what, you dare to not like it YOU ARE RACIST BECAUSE OMG MICHONNE IS BLACK RICK IS WHITE SO YOU HATE THEM TOGETHER.

But then some people, including me say we had no issues seeing another biracial couple. And it was again black woman and white man.
Guess what.

YOU ARE JUST SAYING THIS TO COVER YOUR RACISM ALSO THE MAN IS DEAD NOW SO YOU DONT HAVE TO SEE IT YOU ARE DISGUSTING.

Im fucking having it, I wish Hitler lived in USA and invaded Canada instead. Somebody nuke this shithole continent before the fucking PC disease infects Europe even more.

Reactions: arg
The last 2 months have been glorious, Herr Trump just pissing lefties off, warms my heart :)

But besides pissing off some retards hes not gonna actually do anything. First, clean up US mess they made in middle east. Then fuck off and stop pretending to be a world's saviour. Finally, as mentioned above, keep your PC bullshit on your side of the ocean.

It warms my heart that Poland immigrant numbers rise up but those people seem to be a part of the society, they pay taxes, know the languague (I respect anyone who tries to learn this retarded tongue and is not familiar with other slavic languages.), are friendly and not demanding. This makes me wanna fight the racism here. But fuck this human waste spamming opressed bullshit from their iphones connected to starbucks wifi while drinking coffee funded by welfare.

#edit
holy fuck, i created abominations instead of sentences but im too tired to fix shit up. Fuck grammar.

how does healthcare work in poland? is it completely paid for by the government? what's your tax rate?

personally i want low taxes and for poor people who cannot afford healthcare to fuck off and die, but that's just me

It's "free", you pay for it with taxes. But since because polacks are retarded free healthcare blows, because the queues are out of this earth. Old hags are bored at home and are just going to a doctor to talk with other hags or to complain that her fat ass is sick.
Or retards not cancelling their apointments when they decide not to go.

Tax rates are:
18% if you earn up top 85000PLN which equals around 21k USD.
After that you pay 32%.

But now most of those taxes go to bribe human waste with money to vote for the current ruling party. Fuck infrastructure, fuck technology, lets give polacks money for vodka.

Reactions: arg