The Great Depression/Butthurt thread

Since apparently we are dissing minorities today:

I was walking on campus minding my shit and suddenly the walkway is blocked by 2 kids walking VERY slow. Im a man of culture and wont complain loudly, but when I finally can pass them I needed to look at the brats.

2 asian girls. Well okay then, dressed kinda like kids and tiny AF. Can't get used to it and im a manlet myself.

Should have scared them with your big white manliness

Maybe they'll scream like those anime bitches

Looks like terrible RNG runs in my family...

My grandfather was always a healthy man with only 1 operation he had to have in his life.
2 days ago he randomly lost conciousness and hit the sink with his head. Taken to hospital, doctors thought everything is okay, not even stitches were needed and he only had small head trauma. He suddenly collapsed again and started bleeding to his brain. In coma since 2 days.

And I mean fuck, all it takes to ruin your life is silly thing like that, bad time, bad place. Hope he survives AND get's back to health.

Now when I think of it, few months ago when i lost conciousness on a shitter, few cm maybe saved me from the same thing. Smashed my jaw and nonvital part of my head. 2017 fucking blows.

You've clearly got talent for picking high quality quotes for the sig.

I've just realized I'm pretty much the only talentless hack on this forum. Even the polish troll has musical skills. :(

Buy yourself a Kazoo, for me it was the best 5$ i ever spent and discovered whole new musical world.

Seems like there is no releasing the new Soliloquium album no matter the bucks I just threw down the toilet for an album cover, fuck music kthxbyeimgonnagomakemoremoneyiwonthavevacationtimetospendnowktxsuicide

I also bought album cover for my project I still didnt finish for 4 years, but at least I have a cool wallpaper for my pc

What's the roadblock?

Wanted to release it on a label that actually spread it to 8 people instead of 2½, now they say "maybe" and focus on our ex drummers piece of shit cock DSBM music after I shelled out all our Bandcamp money for the fucking album fuckcover. Better just self-release and it complete be done with the thought of someone actually hearing it. Antipassiondickwadmoneyruleseverythingpisslifekthx.

I really need to do something about my autism because i cannot function in society properly.

Today I was minding my own bussiness at univeristy, had a break so was watching some shit on my laptop, suddenly some guy wants my attention, I remove my headphones and ask whats up.

Oh, okay, foreigner, sure, deactivate cancer languague, activate english.

Now before I proceed with butthurt you have to know that I am terrible at talking. If I havent rehearsed shit in my head I just cant interact.
In english I have 3 stages of conversation:
1. Use english naturally, since I rehearsed the topic many times
2. Not really comfortable with the topic, but rehearsed often enough in native, translate before talking
3. PANIC MODE NO TOPIC OF THE CONVERSATION IN THE DATABASE

I actually had to pretend im googling some shit for him to set up in my brain few the most possible courses this conversation might lead to, so after like 5 minutes I was able to help him with his problem (needed to get his own password for the univeristy's wifi), but holy shit, that was stressful :(

Time to rehearse technical stuff during shitting and shower.

Wanted to release it on a label that actually spread it to 8 people instead of 2½, now they say "maybe" and focus on our ex drummers piece of shit cock DSBM music after I shelled out all our Bandcamp money for the fucking album fuckcover. Better just self-release and it complete be done with the thought of someone actually hearing it. Antipassiondickwadmoneyruleseverythingpisslifekthx.

You have multiple youtube videos with over 50,000 views, even some of the old stuff has 20k+. I'd say people are hearing it. That's like 100x more than all of Sleepwalkers releases combined. We fucking suck at promotion, we don't have a god damn clue how to get anyone to pay attention aside from spamming which didn't work at all, people just won't click the links. It's incredibly frustrating. I think Mike would shit himself if we got even 5000 views.

I honestly don't give two shits about making money when it comes to music. I just like making the music and having people listen and enjoy it. We need to put a giant sign that says free beer on our links or something so people at least click and listen for 30 seconds.

You have multiple youtube videos with over 50,000 views, even some of the old stuff has 20k+. I'd say people are hearing it. That's like 100x more than all of Sleepwalkers releases combined. We fucking suck at promotion, we don't have a god damn clue how to get anyone to pay attention aside from spamming which didn't work at all, people just won't click the links. It's incredibly frustrating. I think Mike would shit himself if we got even 5000 views.

I honestly don't give two shits about making money when it comes to music. I just like making the music and having people listen and enjoy it. We need to put a giant sign that says free beer on our links or something so people at least click and listen for 30 seconds.

Protip - when I was shitposting on youtube I was doing simple tricks to get attention.

Clickbait title + tags and hot chick as a thumbnail, 10k views without posting link anywhere and people listened to this cancer. Hell, some even said I did a good job, hot chick is making everything better apparently.