The Great Depression/Butthurt thread

I wish someone would nuke US already because im getting real sick of it. Can't get on the internet without reading shit about US.

Hurr, EA sucks, worst US company GUYS JOIN THE BANDWAGON.

OMG TRUMP DID XXXXXXX AGAIN OMG.

YOU ARE LITERALLY TRUMP DUDE LOL XD

FIGHT FOR NET NEUTRALITY BECAUSE WE ARE RETARDED GUYS PLS GIVE US ATTENTION NET NEUTRALITY PLS (idgaf about your shitty laws, die)

HOLLYWOOD, RAPE, MEN ARE PIG OMG

Not to mention whole shit going down in europe right now is US work.

Fuck US, nothing good comes from it, shitty games, shitty music, mostly shitty movies, just destroy it already, thanks.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Kim-Jong Un TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Reactions: Lifemocker
Car accident turned out to be fatal for my aunt. Guy who caused it probably gonna walk free, because prosecutor just screwed up his job. Nice.

Also nice that my grandma just lost her husband and sister in 1 week. Did i mention 2017 suck yet?

Nothings is going right at work, so I went to take a shit and chill while reading reddit

t_AP2wvxRUOPrdSVUrDqig.png

Nope, ameritards had to ruin that too. Whole website is spammed with this cancer i dont give fuck about.

Free Netflix trial. So I google what to watch.

Found a list of 7 movies I might like.

Tough luck, none of it is on polish netflix. What a fucking joke. Gotta love crying about piracy though.

Turns out learning new languague is a fucking pain in the ass.

I so got used to it being easy because of english. Nowadays when I don't know a particular word there is 90% chance I know what it means either because of context or because it's built out of another words I know.

But learning japanese now? 3 new alphabets, different pronounciation, no context whatsoever, grammar. Being older probably doesn't help. Here is hoping that after you learn such a beast, learning easier languages will be a walk in the park.

TFW you want to hit on 3D girl, but you have nothing to offer beside memes, fantastic taste in music and games, memes, pokemon pogs collection, memes and unconditional love.

We will hear Warrel Dane nevermore. I was so hoping Loomis retires from the faggotry that Arch Enemy is and they do another Nevermore album but it wasn't meant to be.

I just learnt that Spawn of Possession have disbanded earlier this year, fuck.

Was reorganising games on my shelves, grabbed Nier Automata limited edition steelbook and obviously I had to drop it.

But wait, there is more. In attempt to save it from hitting the ground I pinned it to the wall. Brick wall. Scratches every fucking where.

There is no god.

6KJGQ61TR8CCYbNFdMCCwA.png

That feeling when you couldve easly reached 100% but are retarded and confuse entrance with "to enter" and 2 things with 2 people :(

Im a disgrace to weebs :(