The Great Depression/Butthurt thread

Im literally butthurt.

Just spent over 40 minutes trying to push the shit out of my ass. Almost passed out lmao. Probably got dehydrated AF due to the fever.

Im too young to die

Almost deleted the whole database at work because i accessed wrong API.

I almost died while waiting for the page to refresh.

Damaged my car. yesterday road to my house was shitty, today's morning it was beyond shitty

Damaged the bumper, there is a weird sound + i literally have rocks sticking out of my car.

Just came back home, didnt make it to my garage. Road was blocked by 3 stuck cars.

That's what happens when neither city takes responsibility for the road (because I live at the very city border), yay for
bureaucracy

What's with the epic music playing? :lol: Feels like I'm watching a really slow, off-road car chase.

Random shuffle picked up PEace Walker main theme for this chase.

However, yesterday I was listening to spotify and algorythm did a better job picking music for that one:

polacks pissed off yet another country :)
How to trigger eastern european human waste? Say "polish death camps" and the triggering will begin.

Camps were / are in poland, therefore they are polish, thank you very much.

But at least it's another incident closer to being nuked. We pissed of germans, russians, brits, kebabs, low-tier countries like hungary or ukraine are using polacks and now they pissed off jews.

PLEASE NUKE ASAP

Tweet something at Trump that insults him or his boss Putin. He'll have a twitter tantrum and say something like "Failing Poland fake news says I'm a stupidface. But I have a big penis shaped nuke!"

Nuclear war, we all die, the world is better off :)

Yet again internet filled with shit whole day because of shitty american sport.

Putin and Kim Jong Un cant act fast enough.

Havent slept since yesterday. Have worst headache ive ever had in my life.

Just a small area at the top of my head, but it hurts so much that it makes my eye hurt. I feel like im drunk and every once in a while I feel like im about to pass. Thought night would make it go away, but I wasnt able to sleep. I was getting dizzy even while asleep and I woke up everytime I had this weird vertigo or whatever that was. I finally found a drug that at least numbs the pain but holy shit it's annoying.

Friend got hit today by a drunk polack driving his shitty car. Broken legs and hip. Of all the people she didnt fucking deserve that. She loved running and horse riding, looks like its out of the question for now.

Fucking furious.

For fuck's sake you attract a lot of misfortune. My sis suffered a broken spine (not too severe) in a car crash and the prognosis was fucking bleak, the reality turned out a lot better so hopefuly your friend recovers to run again at least.

Modern Bloodbath sucks, modern Opeth sucks, getting older sucks and I'm getting increasingly more frustrated with injuries and health in general. Life sucks man.

No more Beavis and Butt-head sucks.

For fuck's sake you attract a lot of misfortune. My sis suffered a broken spine (not too severe) in a car crash and the prognosis was fucking bleak, the reality turned out a lot better so hopefuly your friend recovers to run again at least.

Fucking tell me about it, story of my life.
Well, I just hope that injuries are only temporary, few months in a cast (how do you stabilize broken hip though?) and maybe she will recover completely. I hope so, she was the last person I knew that deserved any kind of "karma punishment". At least this confirms, that karma doesnt exist.

Modern Bloodbath sucks, modern Opeth sucks, getting older sucks and I'm getting increasingly more frustrated with injuries and health in general. Life sucks man.

To shorten it: Modern metal seems to suck, getting older indeed sucks.

I am constantly trying to get back in shape, managed to get -30kg and then I had injury, so had to ease a little, gained some weight, wanted to comeback to workout, whoops, you suck again, spend month getting old form back, whoops, injury. Whoops, you lost conciousness and doctor said no activity for a month just to be safe. Okay, lets go back! Whoops, your knee is fucked.

From 82kg back to 93 in 6 months because fuck, this vessel is getting older.

Life indeed sucks

Friend got hit today by a drunk polack driving his shitty car. Broken legs and hip. Of all the people she didnt fucking deserve that. She loved running and horse riding, looks like its out of the question for now.

Fucking furious.

Some kind of necrosis in the leg bone (never heard of bone necrosis before, doesnt sound good though).

Wish it happened when my empathy was almost nonexistent. Now I cant stop thinking about how devastated she must feel.

tried to seduce a real girl for once in my life and failed miserably. fuck everything. back to hookers

So since tomorrow I wont be able to go shopping, go to restaurants (located near malls) and stuff like that, because they are being forced to close by government.

Because, you know, Sunday is the best time to go to church. Fucking cathloics ruining everything since some kebab died on a cross.

I also didnt know that my country is rich as fuck and can afford to lose sales 4 days a week.