The Great Depression/Butthurt thread

You have multiple youtube videos with over 50,000 views, even some of the old stuff has 20k+. I'd say people are hearing it. That's like 100x more than all of Sleepwalkers releases combined. We fucking suck at promotion, we don't have a god damn clue how to get anyone to pay attention aside from spamming which didn't work at all, people just won't click the links. It's incredibly frustrating. I think Mike would shit himself if we got even 5000 views.

I honestly don't give two shits about making money when it comes to music. I just like making the music and having people listen and enjoy it. We need to put a giant sign that says free beer on our links or something so people at least click and listen for 30 seconds.

Yeah, and I haven't gotten those from people actually finding it/liking it actively I tell you. There are marketing skills I learned at work involved ;) Would have 300 views each otherwise for sure. Nah, I don't care about the money. Money is aids when it comes to music. That's why I switched strategy with Ending Quest for instance. I want it to be passion. When even 1% of the mindblowing fucking mire of disgust from money and industry gets in there I just go katatonic. And oh btw, I came here to write that I'm hitting the wall completely at work and that I sleep 24/7 and how lovely it is. Check! <3

So like a week ago I got a msg on facebook from an unknown person. Reading it, chick says that she's from my group and don't know how to do X in photoshop for our project at university.

I ignore her, because fuck, I know you were not sick, you were just too lazy to come at the class. Also, if you cant google photoshop tutorials then you are truly lost.

Fast forward to today. Class. Half hour late comes this chick, only free PC is next to me. For the next half hour she asks shit every fucking minute and stares at my screen all the time.

If she met me from year ago I would shut that shit down after 5 minutes. But I promised myself I will be kind, helpful and not be an ass. However my mental health was going downhill real fucking fast. Then the girl next to me says "Jesus, leave him be, if you were too lazy to come to the class shut up now and let others work and stop exploiting their kindness".

If she wasn't real I'd fall in love, but sadly she's 3D and real. But still she fucking saved my sanity, thank you, blonde angel <3

in few years she'll be sucking dicks in the back alley of a mcdonald's

My grandfather just passed away. Dunno why im typing this. for all I know i might smash my head in the next 10 minutes and be gone from this world too because RNG.

Just hope he is in a better place he imagined there is.

Yea, it sucks considering that when he regained conciousness after hitting his head he said was all okay, but we took him to hospital anyway. Doctors said he had minimal hematoma in his head, nothing dangerous, so we were all like "okay, so see you tomorrow, maybe they will let you out" and then 2 hours later this small hematoma suddenly wasnt fucking small, he collapsed again and that was it, long coma and finally heart failure.

For a species that evolved for quite some time our heads are sitll fucking laughable when it comes to protecting the brain from injuries.

But wait, there is more, my uncle and aunt got into car accident today, uncle is okay but aunt is having a surgery and its looking bad.

What a lovely month / year. 2017 can suck my ass.

Man that's fucking horrible. You better not get fixated on this and have something good happen to you, because too many negative shit at once is how depressions start. You did right to post here, sharing helps with shit like that.

I wish someone would nuke US already because im getting real sick of it. Can't get on the internet without reading shit about US.

Hurr, EA sucks, worst US company GUYS JOIN THE BANDWAGON.

OMG TRUMP DID XXXXXXX AGAIN OMG.

YOU ARE LITERALLY TRUMP DUDE LOL XD

FIGHT FOR NET NEUTRALITY BECAUSE WE ARE RETARDED GUYS PLS GIVE US ATTENTION NET NEUTRALITY PLS (idgaf about your shitty laws, die)

HOLLYWOOD, RAPE, MEN ARE PIG OMG

Not to mention whole shit going down in europe right now is US work.

Fuck US, nothing good comes from it, shitty games, shitty music, mostly shitty movies, just destroy it already, thanks.