The Greatest Video Game of All Time

One Inch Man said:
I called this the greatest video game evAr once, but since I only played through it once (and still haven't beaten it), I had to rescind its title. If I ever go back and annihilate it, I'll think about getting the sequels.

haha dude, i've beaten the game 12 times, and i still call it my fav. game ever. i've beaten it 4 times in easy, 4 in medium, 4 in hard, and i have an extreme game saved now. but i don't play it anymore really. fuckin game owns, just keep playin till you beat it, you won't regret it.

I would except I remembered a little while ago that I left it at my old roommate's house a few years ago. They have my SNES and a bunch of games too. :(

1. Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI
2. Summoner/The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
3. Age of Empires II: The Conquerors
4. Kessen/Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV
5. Tecmo Super Bowl/The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Erik said:
spaffe: What do you mean by "proper puter" anyway? A Pentium 100 will play Total Annihilaton fer fuck's sake.
I guess you're right, but I only have access to my mom's computer which is in my parents bedroom so no late nights for me I'm afraid. And secondly I don't have the games cds here nor the unit packs etc :<

So I'm bringing this thread back to life.

Recently I got World of Warcraft. It is by far the greatest MMORPG to have ever graced this planet. Discuss.

Im so addicted to WOW. Ive been playing it for a month straight now. Ive always hated most online Rpgs (or MMORPG if you will) such as Everquest, FFXI, etc. but for some reason I cant stop playing Warcraft.

I've been playing it a lot too. I was staying away from it because mmorpgs always just burn away my time and money, and I never find them that entertaining... but I got into the european beta that's going on now... and now I realize how awesome it is. So when the beta's over I think there's a chance I can just buy an account and get onto the normal servers.. which i'll probably do. They got me hooked

Now I think about it, I've always wanted to get into FFXI. That and X-2 are the only ones I'm lacking :S

zel0111.jpg

Yeah, WoW fucking rules. I'm Marksveld on the Elune server - lvl 12 dwarf hunter. 12 levels in 4 days is disgusting.

Yeah, i'll be 16 by the end of this weekend. Hunters fucking rule. The pet system in this game surpasses any other, ever. You get your pet, and it gets skills and EP with you- it levels up also! So I have a lvl 12 tracker snow wolf now, and basically it melees while I shoot the shit out of whatever I'm fighting. Its intense.

^ official loser speak.

Yea Ive got a level 11 Taruen Hunter ive been playing more than my Shaman lately. I love blasting the hell out of things with my blunderbuss.

Just last night a friend I hadn't seen in 10 years told me to get World of Warcraft. He said "fuck crack, THIS is the really addictive stuff." I might pick it up, but I just don't play video games much anymore.

Fuck the last hour of every Final Fantasy game, I've only ever beaten one (part VI) but have gotten to the bitter end of many (parts I, IV, VII, and now X) only to give up in utter frustration at the insane difficulty level thrown toward the last area/boss/whatever. Fuck Final Fantasy games, fuck them up their stupid asses.

(PS: I'm stuck on Yunalesca in FFX, after coming up with a good strategy and not dying every 18 seconds, the bitch used more fucking cure spells than any of my characters in every video game I've ever played in my fucking life have ever fucking used. BAH!)