The Greatest Video Game of All Time

unsquadron_3.jpg

UNSQUAD.JPG

13lev2boss.gif
unsquad.gif

One Inch Man said:
Fuck the last hour of every Final Fantasy game, I've only ever beaten one (part VI) but have gotten to the bitter end of many (parts I, IV, VII, and now X) only to give up in utter frustration at the insane difficulty level thrown toward the last area/boss/whatever. Fuck Final Fantasy games, fuck them up their stupid asses.

(PS: I'm stuck on Yunalesca in FFX, after coming up with a good strategy and not dying every 18 seconds, the bitch used more fucking cure spells than any of my characters in every video game I've ever played in my fucking life have ever fucking used. BAH!)

Online walkthrough.

btw, your custom user text thing rules :cool:

Guilty Gear X2#(sharp) Reloaded

Sure it won't qualify for any of your lists (although you guys have been spot on with choices, spot on.) but for a 2d fighter enthusiast (fagnerd) this game is legendary and may prove to be one of the best fighters ever. The visuals are stunning and the gameplay is fastpaced, unlike your Street Fighters or King of Fighters. SO DOWNLOAD IT NOW. It's worth the time it takes. Not to mention the soundtrack. Every bit of it is done by a live rock band (no vocals.) If you like fast paced fighters that are simple to grasp, fun to mash, but hard to master, get this shit now. ITS PREEEETTTYYYYYYY

http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3229715

8260G6.jpg

8260G2.jpg

(these pics have uber crappy resolution)

last night i dug out all my old TurboGrafx-CD games and listened to several of them.

Shadow of the Beast
Dungeon Master: Theron's Quest
Ys Book I & II
Ys III

these are all quality shitz.

you know what was better than Excitebike, and yes i know how blasphemous it is to say such things?

Ultra_Games_Motocross_Maniacs_GB_Video_Games-resized200.jpg

totally awesome, you could do flips and shit which was why i liked it better. oh and plus it was never really frustrating, Excitebike used to piss me off at times. fuck you overheat!!!

Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's Trap is my favourite game of all time. it's for the Sega Master System.

It's not the best, it's pretty short and very simple, but a complete nostalgia trip for me, and a very cool game.