the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully...

your av is possibly the lowest quality graphic I have ever seen

I could do with not having to see that everyday, and also your massive, remedial level argument posts get annoying real quick

Why do they call you Big Dave? There was a kid in my high school who went by Big Joe and he was huge, but that isn't why we called him that. We called him Big Joe because one time at baseball practice his pants fell down and when we all made fun of him he pulled off his jock and ran around the bases, and it was particularly cold that day, so his... unit... was a little shrivelled. The water girls were very amused, and from that day forth he was "Big" Joe. Any chance you're called that for the same reason? Cuz you've got a tiny pecker? I don't mean offense, but if your pecker is small I suggest a different nickname, because the irony is wayy too obvious...

Oh, and check out Halo/Halo 2 for the definition of "Legacy" controls. In a nutshell it is where one joystick handles moving/turning and the other is purely strafing. Sniping aside, that is legacy controls.

I digress... I hate how Anders won't return to the Jester Race sound. He's a homo, and the band name In Flames suits him better than ever.

I also hate being italian and hairy. Shaving every day hurts like a bitch, especially around the neck and balls areas.

Buy a Suidakra CD.

hopefully...

I could do with not having to see that everyday, and also your massive, remedial level argument posts get annoying real quick

Did you just insult coolname's avatar? You have absolutely no taste in art.

hopefully...

Haha, you go after my avatar? Ha, oh man that's pathetic. It's also pretty ironic that you are calling anyone else (even me) annoying.

edit: Also, I've been approached by the post master about possibly having my avatar made into a postage stamp but I didn't want to comprimise my artistic intergrity.

Thread closed and will not return.

Last 10+ whatever pages were off topic, WAY off. It's been doing this quite a lot lately (use the social thread now).

I know some of you have a weird sense of humor, but many of you need to get your fuckin head checked with the way this thread ended up (which I have deleted posts, you know how you are). While there were several instances of improper topics I want talked about in "GENERAL METAL" I will focus on the whole Rape bit. How in the hell you can try to turn rape into some sort of joke and make a whole ongoing thing about it is beyond me.

Once again, thread closed, do not make another hate thread.

Reactions: Wyvern
Status
Not open for further replies.