the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morrowind is boring as fuck. I'd play it though if it had legacy controls. Good, I finally have something to hate on the hate thread.

I hate that games don't pay any attention to what kind of controls their fans like. I can't tell you the number of games I have wanted to play that I don't because they don't have legacy controls. It all dates back to GoldenEye on the Nintendo 64.. I haven't changed my controls since and I will not. As long as a game has Legacy controls ill play it. Morrowind does not, so fuck that boring shit. I'll stick with Dark Alliance and Champions of Norrath for my RPG'z.

Morrowind is teh ultimate, don't hate on it or I will get the 'fighters guild' after you...

wow....I reallyt need to be getting some sleep

Morrowind is good, though I prefer the 3rd installment on Xbox the best.

For RPG's >.> Your crazy people its FINAL FUCKING FANTASY / Suikoden / Legend of Dragoon / Chrono Cross / Chrono Trigger / Enchanted Arms etc.

For MMO's >>> FFXI <<< the best then LotRO: SoA (Lord of the Rings Online : Shadows of Angmar) << Game owns, comes out in 2 months ish.

Halo2/3 << fuck yes.

I really don't see how anybody could not appreciate GTA

the game is so phenomenal on every level - great story, great sound, well executed gameplay, immensely deep, very immersive experience, lots of great missians, etc... etc...

people say "OMG ITS A STUPID GAME ABOUT KILLING PEOPLE, THAT"S ALL THERE IS TO IT"

that is so far from the truth, you could play hundreds of hours without going on random rampages where you kill everybody (which people claim is the only thing the game has to over)

I like blue better than I like red.

I only like red when I'm watching people I loathe bleed.

I just hate the color, that's all. It depresses me.

Oh, I do also hate all the people who are giving the new layout thumbs up. I doubt that your pleasure in it compares in any way to the pain which the rest of us are feeling. :puke: :cry:

ok, this girl Kabrina who I'm friends with at work is dating this other dude at work named Zach. well, for the past two weeks she's been having phone sex with Zach's best friend Ralph. for the past three days he's (Ralph) visited her at work. today I saw them kissing each other at work. So I had the hard task of telling Zach that his girlfriend has been fooling around with his best friend all this time. Kabrina got pissed at me and we got in an argument on the way home which ended with me pouting and her crying.

am I a bad person?

ok, this girl Kabrina is dating this other dude at work named Zach. well, for the past two weeks she's been having phone sex with Zach's best friend Ralph. for the past three days he's (Ralph) visited her at work. today I saw them kissing each other at work. So I had the hard task of telling Zach that his girlfriend has been fooling around with his best friend all this time. Kabrina got pissed at me and we got in an argument on the way home which ended with me pouting and her crying.

am I a bad person?

nope

Status
Not open for further replies.