the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that I'm under 18 and have to get my friend to drive me up to the store so he can purchase the fuckin' cough medicine I'm desireing since Walgreens doesn't sell it to minors.

Fuck, for all the trouble it is worth I'll just fuckin' use the shit we have here and puke my entire stomach out.

I hate that I'm under 18 and have to get my friend to drive me up to the store so he can purchase the fuckin' cough medicine I'm desireing since Walgreens doesn't sell it to minors.

Fuck, for all the trouble it is worth I'll just fuckin' use the shit we have here and puke my entire stomach out.

Lol I got my license at 16.

Lol I got my license at 16.

It isn't about the liscense, I'd fuckin' walk up to the store if it were not raining freezin' rain it is about the inability of me to buy fuckin' COUGH MEDICINE because I'm under 18 since the local drug stores card for buying that shit due to a company policy that is total bullshit.

Fifty bucks says that The Greys grows up to become one of those "man-baby" fetishists. You know, those guys who make these big baby playrooms with cribs and bottles and stuffed animals and shit, but adult sized, then they put on adult diapers and huge baby bonnets. Then they crawl around acting like babies and pay hookers to come over and change and / or breast feed them.

Oh. We have a big meth problem here so I just figured.

Yeah, not jumping into meth. Too fuckin' paranoid that I'd kill myself with it. Using CS or gel caps for DXM shouldn't be too dangerous if I make sure to limit my usage to second plateau, in all reality I would be safe through 4th but something about being in a "physically unresponsive" state just doesn't fly with me.

Fifty bucks says that The Greys grows up to become one of those "man-baby" fetishists. You know, those guys who make these big baby playrooms with cribs and bottles and stuffed animals and shit, but adult sized, then they put on adult diapers and huge baby bonnets. Then they crawl around acting like babies and pay hookers to come over and change and / or breast feed them.

:zombie:

I've never heard that before.

Yeah, not jumping into meth. Too fuckin' paranoid that I'd kill myself with it. Using CS or gel caps for DXM shouldn't be too dangerous if I make sure to limit my usage to second plateau, in all reality I would be safe through 4th but something about being in a "physically unresponsive" state just doesn't fly with me.

I wouldn't even get into it d00d.

Paying for oniline gaming is idiotic. Give it to me for free, I already payed for the game. If not, then go fuck yourself.

OK, I hate this. When you buy a non-online game, you are buying a finished product and everybody working on the game stops being paid after it is finished. A MMO is in constant developement with servers being maintained/repaired and new content being added to the game. The staff still need to get paid for doing all of this after the game is released.

A friend and I use too steal cough medicine and never got caught(i'm pretty sure people just steal it). Honestly DXM is cool the first few times you do it but still not that great and I do not do it anymore. Painkillers are ten times better and sadly I don't have any right now. During the summer I usually score shitloads of vicodins,percocets,endo's

Status
Not open for further replies.