the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
true, game should still look phenomenal for a massive, free-roaming game

chase looks like he is a major ladies man, I can imagine how many ladies him and ryan howard (who is a fricking monster) pull on a daily basis

seriously though, ryan howard is a monster, that kid may hit 60 bombs in the future

hmmmm,idk if I can agree with you there,I've met Chase on many occasions where there we ladies fighting for his attention, and he never gave them a glance. And I think he just got married or something,but that never stops men:lol:

oh and thisisacoolname, Chase is better looking than Derek:oops: :p

The first building looks like a freaking vagina.

And clean like Japan.... pfffft. Everybody smokes there. It's not the smoking.

^:lol: :lol:

However those "geeks" as you describe are pretty regular here so you are outnumbered and ignored.

That's great, maybe the post-season is irregular, but everyone knows who's going to make the playoffs, the season is 162 games long and yet after 10 you can tell who's going to make it and who isn't. The rest is determined by injuries and streaks. How boring. Being a long time White Sox fan I was amazed when they won the Series, though Pierzinski dropped that called third strike and blah blah blah it's all contraversial and I still yawn through it.

I call for every sport to be like hockey. If in the middle of the game you feel it necessary to bash another man's or woman's head in, well drop your gloves or whatever, circle your opponent, grab onto some jersey and punch until it hurts.:kickass: :kickass: Thats much more MEHTULLL anyways.

Smoking is ewwy, tho I dated a girl who smoked and I used to crave cigarettes after I saw her, even though I've never tried it. weird?

Jazz is boring, my grandmother listens to jazz and dances around her living room in an apron. Sometimes for fun I'll blast some Sepultura and mosh her against the refrigerator. And as the milk and stuff falls out of the opened door I headbang and scream HEAVEEEE MEHHTULLLL:kickass:

Another one of The Grey's inferiority-"I'm not smart enough"-complex strokes in the making here.

woohoo! fun.

:lol:

I don't think it's I am not smart enough. I just play guitar and don't care or know about all the things I see stupid that people here know and talk about. This is a music forum so you can see when I get annoyed when some college student wants to be a dickhead, especially the nerds in the social chat that never talk about music!.......

(wrong forum). why not go to i'm a college student dickhead forum and talk about bullshit.

fuckin'

rly

I want to talk about riffs!

(i'm proud to have an average IQ and suck at Math,etc.....) ...sure some of you could kill me in the textbook for sure!

You spend your life in the social thread. Stop complaining and have happy thoughts!

You did not notice today was my first time in the social thread for awile. The entire sluts are not treated good enough for being sluts comment by some female pulled me in again!.
ha

However those "geeks" as you describe are pretty regular here so you are outnumbered and ignored.
:

Indeed. I come here for the same old same old oldshool death metal discussions which seem often. Every other forum I have been on people just talk about nu-school brutal death metal and unique leader,etc...

That's great, maybe the post-season is irregular, but everyone knows who's going to make the playoffs, the season is 162 games long and yet after 10 you can tell who's going to make it and who isn't. The rest is determined by injuries and streaks. How boring. Being a long time White Sox fan I was amazed when they won the Series, though Pierzinski dropped that called third strike and blah blah blah it's all contraversial and I still yawn through it.

I call for every sport to be like hockey. If in the middle of the game you feel it necessary to bash another man's or woman's head in, well drop your gloves or whatever, circle your opponent, grab onto some jersey and punch until it hurts.:kickass: :kickass: Thats much more MEHTULLL anyways.

The first part of your post is dumb because A.) You're essentially saying it's boring because the good teams make the playoffs and B.) No. You can't tell after ten games who's going to be in the postseason. You can guess as early as you want, but only after about 80 games you can make an educated prediction. If you say you "knew" the Tigers were making the playoffs after ten games, then you're a liar.

And more sports should be like NHL Hockey? You mean, more sports should have a playoff system where more than half of the league makes it to the postseason? Or do you prefer the part about how there aren't enough good players for people to care about the sport? Or do you mean that more sports should be as simplistic as hockey?

That's great, maybe the post-season is irregular, but everyone knows who's going to make the playoffs, the season is 162 games long and yet after 10 you can tell who's going to make it and who isn't.

holy crap are you retarded?? or have you never watched baseball before??

I fucking HATE HATE HATE snow. It has caused every car accident I have ever been in. Today, in one of the gym parking lots, I was trying to go through the exit (as wide as a narrow road) to look for another spot, and my car got stuck since some car parked on the side and made it too narrow to get though. I rubbed against the other car, so it is technically an accident and I have to pay for the damage to the other car, as minor as it may be.

I hate when my parents are dickheads and tell me to get a job. I just want to be 13 and sit in my room happy again listening to favorite cds.

I worked all summer and it fucking sucked so fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.