the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
godfather is an awesome game, the storyline takes place at around WWII time (1945 I believe)

it's pretty cool to drive around and see 1940's cars, and people dressed in suits everywhere

I'm so excited for grand theft auto 5 coming out for xbox 360 (and ps3)

I can imagine that they will have like 3000 cars, a 100 bikes, 30 helicopters, a 100 boats, 100s of weapons. Nearly perfect graphics, and a storyline that takes like 200 hours to finish

GTA games are not really known for their graphics and I don't think being on a next gen system is going to change that.It still won;t look as good as other next gen games.

Some fat bitch landed on my head once and cause me to bite my lip. I was very mad. She was really ugly though, so I figured she has already been punished.

GTA games are not really known for their graphics and I don't think being on a next gen system is going to change that.It still won;t look as good as other next gen games.

true, game should still look phenomenal for a massive, free-roaming game

Fixed,and yes please:lol:

chase looks like he is a major ladies man, I can imagine how many ladies him and ryan howard (who is a fricking monster) pull on a daily basis

seriously though, ryan howard is a monster, that kid may hit 60 bombs in the future

Yeah I intentionally drop them if they get close to me. Or if they end up hitting me in the head or something I punch them really fuckin hard or pull them to the ground.

Same with morons in the pit. They better not get near me because I'm going to shove them so hard they fall to the ground and get trampled.

Ive been smoking for 5 years, and have no intention to quit, which kinda sucks, I enjoy it but then all these adverts about smoking and death, etc are annoying. However some smoking ban is coming in the UK where you can only smoke at home. Not at the pub, on streets, etc. So that might force me to quit.

Are you serious that they're banning public smoking in the UK? I can't decide if that's more hilarious or pathetic. :lol:

I do wonder, though, if there's any value whatsoever in smoking cigarettes. Naturally I'm inclined to ignore all the media/institutional stigma against it out there, but it seems that even smokers that I know don't seem to enjoy their habit. Any of you smokers out there actually find anything worthwhile about cigarettes? If so, what would it be?

Btw, I've tried cigars on a number of occasions. They're kinda nice. Not sure how they compare to cigarettes, but I imagine they taste better and aren't as unhealthy. You get a hell of a buzz by the end, too...

Same with morons in the pit. They better not get near me because I'm going to shove them so hard they fall to the ground and get trampled.

I hate couples that hang around in the pit or take up spaces making out right in front of the stage. Seriously, I'm there for the band, and they can take it to a fucking table in a different area.

godfather is an awesome game, the storyline takes place at around WWII time (1945 I believe)

it's pretty cool to drive around and see 1940's cars, and people dressed in suits everywhere

I'm so excited for grand theft auto 5 coming out for xbox 360 (and ps3)

I can imagine that they will have like 3000 cars, a 100 bikes, 30 helicopters, a 100 boats, 100s of weapons. Nearly perfect graphics, and a storyline that takes like 200 hours to finish

:lol: HAHAHA you look forward to there being more of the same stuff hahaha
I want something new in the game, wheelchairs, javelines, shotgunchainsaws, an air meter that depleats if you don't button bash x, and kills you if depleated... i dunno something new.

San Andreas was alright, but being able to eat and wear different clothes got old quick, or maybe it was the whole black man world it was based in. I prefer ed Vice Citys Story, was funnier.

Is that Godfather game going to be exactly like that Mafia game...

Anyway Hate thread, i HATE it when people tell you someone you don't know died and they expect you to care and say something like sorry...

I hate couples that hang around in the pit or take up spaces making out right in front of the stage. Seriously, I'm there for the band, and they can take it to a fucking table in a different area.

I'll help out a girl getting smashed, but if she has a man... fuck her hes supposed to be protecting her :heh:

Are you serious that they're banning public smoking in the UK? I can't decide if that's more hilarious or pathetic. :lol:

Its pretty fucked up. Trying to make it all nice and clean like in Japan or something, but the place is a shithole anyway, so it wont make a difference. If you wanna do something good here destroy all these shitty council houses, and build modern skyscapers, that would look cool.

Despite the fact no one can live in it, this is the pride of Portsmouth:

And this is what needs to be destroyed:

Status
Not open for further replies.