the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I hate this. When you buy a non-online game, you are buying a finished product and everybody working on the game stops being paid after it is finished. A MMO is in constant developement with servers being maintained/repaired and new content being added to the game. The staff still need to get paid for doing all of this after the game is released.

So? What if I want to own a game without have to pay 20 bucks a month to enjoy it? I'd rather own a game that doesn't require me to shell out money all the time just so the jackass developers can tack on an extra level here and there. Fuck that shit.

MMOs are ruining the game industry. Period. Everyone please stop playing MMOs so we can actually have some diversity in gaming again, plzkthx.

iirc Halo 3 is coming out this year :Smug:

anyway, I wish they would have made Oblivion as a MMOG, that would be the best possible gaming experience... I would probably pay 50 a month for that, hell yeah!

Yeah linking fat chicks with TonTon'z. Call me a StarWarz dork because I know what they are called, I'd much rather be that than a LOTR dork.

All the GTA games are the same and they are boring as fuck. Even the cheats are boring. I'd much rather go walk down the street than push up my joystick to make my guy walk down the street. Don't get me wrong I love video games, but games that have more walking (WoW) than ANYTHING else make me want to rip my thumbs off so I'm one less customer to those boring ass video games.

I don't find man on man cock-jausting to be homo at all. a fair sport to the DEATH that is. Cough medicine is great, I just took some Nyquil cuz i havent slept in a few days and man am I gona sleep tonight. Hopefully I snore so that my roommate can't sleep... Cunt....

All the GTA games are the same and they are boring as fuck. Even the cheats are boring. I'd much rather go walk down the street than push up my joystick to make my guy walk down the street. Don't get me wrong I love video games, but games that have more walking (WoW) than ANYTHING else make me want to rip my thumbs off so I'm one less customer to those boring ass video games.

You probably wouldn't like Morrowind then...

Status
Not open for further replies.