the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't see how anybody could not appreciate GTA

the game is so phenomenal on every level - great story, great sound, well executed gameplay, immensely deep, very immersive experience, lots of great missians, etc... etc...

people say "OMG ITS A STUPID GAME ABOUT KILLING PEOPLE, THAT"S ALL THERE IS TO IT"

that is so far from the truth, you could play hundreds of hours without going on random rampages where you kill everybody (which people claim is the only thing the game has to over)

:kickass: totally agree I love that game, it's in my top 3 next to WC3 and BF1942

ok, this girl Kabrina who I'm friends with at work is dating this other dude at work named Zach. well, for the past two weeks she's been having phone sex with Zach's best friend Ralph. for the past three days he's (Ralph) visited her at work. today I saw them kissing each other at work. So I had the hard task of telling Zach that his girlfriend has been fooling around with his best friend all this time. Kabrina got pissed at me and we got in an argument on the way home which ended with me pouting and her crying.

am I a bad person?

Yes, but that's not the point. Now rail her.

edit-wait a sec, phone sex? wtf?

ok, this girl Kabrina who I'm friends with at work is dating this other dude at work named Zach. well, for the past two weeks she's been having phone sex with Zach's best friend Ralph. for the past three days he's (Ralph) visited her at work. today I saw them kissing each other at work. So I had the hard task of telling Zach that his girlfriend has been fooling around with his best friend all this time. Kabrina got pissed at me and we got in an argument on the way home which ended with me pouting and her crying.

am I a bad person?

No. You did the right thing.

ohiogrinder said:
I want to but she wont let me.

So?

stfu or change the conversation, I didn't know there was such cuntfaces here, ffs

edit: actually I did know that

@ ohiogrinder, you sound like your in 2nd grade or something, and I've never heard of something so lame on a forum, haha

Status
Not open for further replies.