the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
christ i just read 8 fucking pages.

1. my pals lawl
2. smelting lawl
3. yes gOd + me are brothers
4. i hate amarantus
5. i just checked my caller ID and the girl i was fucking like 2 weeks ago called me earlier which is cool cos i was purposely not calling her to be pimp and she cracked first yeeahhh.

um...

6. i cant believe andrea bargnani went no. 1 in the draft today ADAM MORRISON FTWFTWFTW.
7. my band's new e.p. will be called "like a fistfight with a bear/don knots was a smackhead but boy could he boogie" look for it in your local independant record outlet soon...
8. my pals
9. i <3 drug-related business ventures

Thats fucked that people will actually tape a guy getting his head punched in and enjoy it

I hate... teenage girls bitching constantly, arrogant people, people who add nothing to this earth, people who stereotype me as a follower of satanism because I listen to metal, people who think im an emo coz i listen to metal and lol, smelting in runescape. i also hate mining in runescape.. takes me so damn long to get that fucking rune out of there!

Teh Grimace said:
christ i just read 8 fucking pages.

1. my pals lawl
2. smelting lawl
3. yes gOd + me are brothers
4. i hate amarantus
5. i just checked my caller ID and the girl i was fucking like 2 weeks ago called me earlier which is cool cos i was purposely not calling her to be pimp and she cracked first yeeahhh.

um...

6. i cant believe andrea bargnani went no. 1 in the draft today ADAM MORRISON FTWFTWFTW.
7. my band's new e.p. will be called "like a fistfight with a bear/don knots was a smackhead but boy could he boogie" look for it in your local independant record outlet soon...
8. my pals
9. i <3 drug-related business ventures

I hate it when Teh Grimarse goes away.

I just hate it more when he comes back :Smug: (j/k) (ish):kickass:

biggsy said:
I hate... teenage girls bitching constantly, arrogant people, people who add nothing to this earth, people who stereotype me as a follower of satanism because I listen to metal, people who think im an emo coz i listen to metal and lol, smelting in runescape. i also hate mining in runescape.. takes me so damn long to get that fucking rune out of there!

Err Runescape.................:lol:

biggsy said:
:headbang:
I hate asshole miners with better picks who steal your fucking rock.

I hate people who walk up and ask "What band name is on your hoodie?" when the band's name is clearly printed in large letters and easy to read.

Sömnlös said:
I hate people who walk up and ask "What band name is on your hoodie?" when the band's name is clearly printed in large letters and easy to read.

Yeah, or when people look at your shirt - Lets just say it says Metallica or something - And they ask "Oh, so you like Metallica?"

I feel like countering the ideotic question with a nice "Oh, so you like my cock across your face?".

Well, considering these days it's trendy to wear vintage Metal tees, that's no longer an invalid question to ask.

Necuratul said:
Well, considering these days it's trendy to wear vintage Metal tees, that's no longer an invalid question to ask.

Agreed, I know people who wear a Metallica shirt with "Ride The lightning" on it and the only song they know by Metallica is "Enter Sandman"

I just called it a sweatshirt with a hood, until someone said, "oh you mean a hoodie". Then I thought that was it's name, and they fucking rule. It's pretty much the only thing I wear in the fall.

I don't think I even own a sweatshirt or a hoodie. I just wear a t-shirt all year round, and unless it's ridiculously cold, my denim jacket. I'll bring along a flannel if it's too cold and I'm indoors so I don't have to wear my jacket inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.