the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this haircut, or i'm just not use to having short hair.

I look really proper and professional to the point it pisses me off. I'm dressing normal too.

:cry:

It is going to take me 1 week to not be horrified.

thank u for this thread:headbang:
I'll start my long very long list by saying that I hate:
*My Country cos I cannot see a good Death Metal concert
*also my country cos it's always very hot (today there's 42°c)
*My ass (familial heritage ; mu mum has a big one too)
*Metallica they r gay
*my dad cos he lately has devorced with my mum and it is all his fault
*all the Hipocrit that says they r my friends when they r just waiting to kill me
*The Arabic teacher (all of them)
*The physics teachers too
*Fender guitars
*beiing alone and feeling disappointed
*Admitting that I'm wrong
*Saying sorry
*Going on a diet
*not mooving and staying at the same place
*waching my clothes
*Admiting that I'm not a boy
*Not kiss a guy for two days
I'll complete my list next time; it really makes me sad:cry:

I hate the people who said the following things.

"people who make non-mainstream bands mainstream by wearing t-shirts of them" - What the fuck? Suicide is an option. People wear band T-shirts because they support the band, not because their trying to make the band mainstream.

"people who have bad headphones overall" - Quit shitting yourself and realize that people don't have the money for nice new $99.99 headphones.

"people that do sports as their main life fill" - People that do sports as their main life fill is like people who play music as their main life fill. Shut the fuck up.

"I'm not on here to make 'NU' friends." - Oh.. your cool? You know your cool when you bash "NU" metal every chance you get just so everyone will exept you. Bashing "NU" metal is about as old as bashing Limp Biskit, or however the hell he spells it.

"Not kiss a guy for two days" - ...Good luck getting a boyfriend. Advice - don't tell guys that information. They'll think your a slut, which you undoubtbly might be.

I hate when people ask me if I worship Satan.

I HATE people who bash colombians, because were ALL drug dealers. yeah of course.. :shitheads:

I hate shaving.

I hate MTV (Nowadays anyway).

I hate people who smoke to try and be 0h s0o0o K3wL.

I hate posers.

I HATE middle and elementry school white kids that try and act all ghetto and tough.
Prime example, the kid dressed in all black about 1:10 in the video. Shithead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JyB0kuo7K8

People who think Children of bodom is 'NU' metal, and people who think Slayer is death metal.

There is alot more I can add to this list, but im having trouble thinking of all of them. I'll be sure to post more later. Sorry for any bad spelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.