the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carcassian said:
I'm a ginge, I'm a ginge, I'm a ginge without a Souuuuuulllllll :kickass:

Gingeeeeeerrrrrrr, he's taken, he's taken, He's taken his toll And he took it out on me :kickass:

geri_haliwell.jpg
Tina%20Louise.gif

ginger.jpg

One cant help but praise the benefits of the Ginger "Fanny". Lets face it, ( the fanny that is ) let me get my teeth into it ..... May I chew on the fat here for a second??? To some of us "caring blokes" .. a ginger beaver is likened to a field of rippened wheat blowing gently in the summer breeze , it glistens in the sun and its a beutiful site to see. But most importantly the ginger minge is less "Harvested" by the big bad Combine!!.....ysee.... the merest sight of a ginger minge-a ...can send many a young male vomiting his beer back up into his glass. This for him is his loss - but is an advantage for us "redhaired ticklers" as it means there aint been many blokes in there. So what am I saying here then?....whats my advice?... whats my point?? well , nothing really except............................ GINGER WINS ( more hygienic)

By the way " How many of us blokes like tatoos on our women??? fuck, someone tell the women now that we dont want our women tatooed, it gets sooo boring seeing that same old celtic smudge above their arses when we are doing them doggy style. Come on ladies if your gonna get a tatoo above your ass then at least pick a design that noOne else has.. How about putting your name on their so we know who we are shagging.

:kickass:

www.Agankast.com

EGOR said:
One cant help but praise the benefits of the Ginger "Fanny". Lets face it, ( the fanny that is ) let me get my teeth into it ..... May I chew on the fat here for a second??? To some of us "caring blokes" .. a ginger beaver is likened to a field of rippened wheat blowing gently in the summer breeze , it glistens in the sun and its a beutiful site to see. But most importantly the ginger minge is less "Harvested" by the big bad Combine!!.....ysee.... the merest sight of a ginger minge-a ...can send many a young male vomiting his beer back up into his glass. This for him is his loss - but is an advantage for us "redhaired ticklers" as it means there aint been many blokes in there. So what am I saying here then?....whats my advice?... whats my point?? well , nothing really except............................ GINGER WINS ( more hygienic)

Blonde/brown over ginger anyday

EGOR said:
By the way " How many of us blokes like tatoos on our women??? fuck, someone tell the women now that we dont want our women tatooed, it gets sooo boring seeing that same old celtic smudge above their arses when we are doing them doggy style. Come on ladies if your gonna get a tatoo above your ass then at least pick a design that noOne else has.. How about putting your name on their so we know who we are shagging.

Girls with tattoos piss me off. It ruins their skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.