the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing that I have begun to hate recently is when people tell you they listen to 'everything'. When you ask for examples, everything they list could all be considered the same thing. Just because you listen to 'everything' on MTV does not mean you listen to everything. idiots

I hate working on a ranch, but it's still better than a job downtown. Someone stab me in my goddamn face!

I'm so beat down but if I quit for awile they would think i'm not dependable probably not taking me back. I've never been so stressed in my life and I don't go to be until 2 in morning evn though I have to get up at 7 in the morning.

man I must sound like pansy right now.

The Greys said:
I hate working on a ranch, but it's still better than a job downtown. Someone stab me in my goddamn face!

I'm so beat down but if I quit for awile they would think i'm not dependable probably not taking me back. I've never been so stressed in my life and I don't go to be until 2 in morning evn though I have to get up at 7 in the morning.

man I must sound like pansy right now.

Yup.

My hate right now amoongst others so i'll tell yas one now is the goddamn trend in guys wearing fucking pink shirts, even worse when the wear polos with the collar up.
I can't believe girls fall that "i like a guy who's man enough to wear pink"shit

i hate that i'd like to eat chinese buffet every day but then i'd have a fucking heart attack... i hate having heart attacks...

i hate people who, in an argument, say that you don't make sense but when you quiz them on which part they're having trouble with it turns out that they really weren't fucking paying attention and what little they heard they're too stupid to understand...

this is lol

flogging.gif

EGOR said:
One cant help but praise the benefits of the Ginger "Fanny". Lets face it, ( the fanny that is ) let me get my teeth into it ..... May I chew on the fat here for a second??? To some of us "caring blokes" .. a ginger beaver is likened to a field of rippened wheat blowing gently in the summer breeze , it glistens in the sun and its a beutiful site to see. But most importantly the ginger minge is less "Harvested" by the big bad Combine!!.....ysee.... the merest sight of a ginger minge-a ...can send many a young male vomiting his beer back up into his glass. This for him is his loss - but is an advantage for us "redhaired ticklers" as it means there aint been many blokes in there. So what am I saying here then?....whats my advice?... whats my point?? well , nothing really except............................ GINGER WINS ( more hygienic)

By the way " How many of us blokes like tatoos on our women??? fuck, someone tell the women now that we dont want our women tatooed, it gets sooo boring seeing that same old celtic smudge above their arses when we are doing them doggy style. Come on ladies if your gonna get a tatoo above your ass then at least pick a design that noOne else has.. How about putting your name on their so we know who we are shagging.

:kickass:

www.Agankast.com
Hooray redheads, hooray doggy style, hooray beer!:kickass:

Dimebag lives \m/ said:
My hate right now amoongst others so i'll tell yas one now is the goddamn trend in guys wearing fucking pink shirts, even worse when the wear polos with the collar up.
I can't believe girls fall that "i like a guy who's man enough to wear pink"shit
:lol: Its kinda funny but..http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4936083&postcount=318
If you check some of my older post you will see that I have mentioned the exact same thing about pink shirts and polos (especially unbuttoned and 1 size smaller).Same deal goes for pink neck ties too :lol:

Guess that homos look the same in every part of the world. :lol:

Dimebag lives \m/ said:

I like pink t-shirts, tight ones, I look hot. All the chicks love me.

Status
Not open for further replies.