the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Greys said:
If Neurotica did not download sentenced 'north from here' liking it.. well I hate her.
I did. Two days ago. And I'm listening to them right now :) Was going to PM you a bit later.
See? You gotta love me.

My job sucks and i've had a hangover all day. I also realized me and my friends songs suck.

I have some money atleast.

~Neurotica said:
I did. Two days ago. And I'm listening to them right now :) Was going to PM you a bit later.
See? You gotta love me.

Whether I love you or not will depend on the PM!

i do not enjoy kamelot at all.

i hate them 2x for the faggot name.

like, two or more people collectively decided that they wanted to be in a band called kamelot?

rly?

edit: why is UM all fucked up... i didn't even post a first post, but it says i edited it... wtfwtfwtf...

I hate that I enjoy lacuna coils cover version of 'enjoy the silence.' Someone stick a knife into my neck please.

Probably not since I do not like their singer. I actually really like christina scabbia's vocals. The problem is I am rarely interested in what the band is doing.

Same with 'the gathering'. Anekke sounds really good to my ears but most of the time the band sucks to me.

I would musically back a female like either of these and write gay/shitty music regardless how much I like oldschool death metal.

If Christina Scabbia wanted me to do a 80's pop cover album with her I would gladly spend time learning songs I would probably never listen too.

I hate people who still encode mp3s in < 192k quality. It's 2006 for fuck's sake. Buy a bigger harddrive, a better soundcard, a bigger mp3 player, or whatever stupid reason people have for doing that.

It's annoying when you finally found an album you've been meaning to check out for ages and it ends up being shit sound quality.

I don't mind 192k. I usually buy cds when I can find them.

When people upload in 96k or 128k then i'm annoyed. This is quality that is not even alittle accurate on how a cd sounds like.

When I download a cd in 96k or 128k looking for the album all day and following days to purchase not being able to find it is when I want to say fuck metal, and sell my guitar.

totally pisses me right the fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.