the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really cant get into bss for some reason which is iwerd because it seems like the sort of thing i should like

Spectacular Views said:
i really cant get into bss for some reason which is iwerd because it seems like the sort of thing i should like

the new one is really crap, quite uninspired and noisy and rambling, if that's what you've heard.

get 'you forgot it in people' and 'feel good lost' and play them till you love it.

PanzerKunt said:
pfft, you can barely hear the difference >160

Well, I wouldn't subscribe to that, but I can hear the difference between 192 and 160. Tbh, I only have MP3s for stuff I can't get hold of, or rip my own cds to mp3 player for ease of transport / to avoid losing cds if my car gets broken into.

I'm not some uber super hearing athlete, but I can't listen to MP3s for too long - the compression really seems to make my listening pleasure suffer when I hear the drum / cymbal sounds. Of course, it could be psycho-sematic, but I'd much rather hear a CD or Vinyll over MP3.

Probably just cause Im too old to move with the times...

CAIRATH said:
I assume that is a joke. Otherwise you have some serious ear problems dude. And low quality being louder is bullshit. Loudness has nothing to do with encoding bitrates.

I encode my CDs in high quality VBR myself with 192k as the minimum threshold. So everything will be atleast 192k unless it needs more for certain parts of the song in which case it temporarily scales up. Takes up less disk space then encoding everything at 256k or 320k CBR and sounds the same to me.
Good man. 192 is the way to go.:headbang:

Zephyrus said:
I hate how I burned my tongue on clam chowder yesterday and today I can't taste things so well.

Boston clam chowder is the best man! That's all I ate when I went up there.

Edit: San Francisco has the best, but it's the gayest city making Boston when by default.

MetalNoob said:
Boston clam chowder is the best man! That's all I ate when I went up there.

Edit: San Francisco has the best, but it's the gayest city making Boston when by default.

Actually I was up in Maine when I had it, which makes it even better.

I hate the sound of the alarm clock on my cellphone in the morning. The beep which signifies that it's low on battery is equally annoying

Come to think of it, I find cellphones in general to be extremely overrated. All this buzz around the next-gen mobiles is highly unjustified(hey, look, my cellphone can take pictures and mine acts as a survelliance camera and mine is a portable mini- TV/console, and mine can read dog's thoughts and mine sexually arouses me when it vibrates in the right places=nah overhyped junk)

I hate the sound of alarmclocks in general. whether it be my phone or the alarm clock. I'd love to live in a world where alarmclocks were forbidden, and you could wake up and go about your day as you wished

unknown said:
I hate the sound of alarmclocks in general. whether it be my phone or the alarm clock. I'd love to live in a world where alarmclocks were forbidden, and you could wake up and go about your day as you wished

I'll drink to that:kickass:

Status
Not open for further replies.