the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jew-Hat.jpg

^dodens

Dear Arse,

Please, for the love of all that is holy, you need to understand that The Streets are awful. Some whiney, coke-head brummy spouting 3rd rate mockney bollocks does not constitute genius. Unless you wish to become the first American indiginious Chav, please cease and desist your fellation of such "Urban" acts. You, it has come to my attention, are NOT black.

Kind regards,

Carc.

He's so fucking good. Probably literally the most unique thing that's getting any kind of major promotion right now. On top of anything else, the beats are fucking grrrreeeattt. But he's honestly that good. I haven't been so into rap lyrics, not just the delivery, since... I dunno, since "Marshall Mathers", and i don't know how long before that... and speaking of that other cracker, NO, i'll admit, Mike is not the next Marshall, but neither is anybody else nor will they ever be....

WHITE RAPPERS FTW!!!

Teh Grimace said:
He's so fucking good. Probably literally the most unique thing that's getting any kind of major promotion right now. On top of anything else, the beats are fucking grrrreeeattt. But he's honestly that good. I haven't been so into rap lyrics, not just the delivery, since... I dunno, since "Marshall Mathers", and i don't know how long before that... and speaking of that other cracker, NO, i'll admit, Mike is not the next Marshall, but neither is anybody else nor will they ever be....

WHITE RAPPERS FTW!!!

Have you ever heard of Dizzee Rascal? He wipes the fucking floor with The Streets.

Authentic Metalhead said:
interesting songs about daily life and trivial matters

it's not about daily life and trivial matters, it's about weed and stupid bitches and coke and fighting. maybe i just like it so much cos it's basically my life he's talking about... i guess if you're an old lame-o square you wouldn't have anything to indentify with...

i totally feel where he's comin from man...

Status
Not open for further replies.