the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teh Grimace said:
it's not about daily life and trivial matters, it's about ***** and stupid bitches and more ***** and fighting. maybe i just like it so much cos it's basically my life he's talking about... i guess if you're an old lame-o square you wouldn't have anything to indetify with...

I'm pretty sure ***** and stupid bitches ARE trivial matters. And no, I have better things to do than smoke weed and fuck around. And stop recycling your insults.

geezer.gif

I hate people who hold up and use hostages. What the hell do these people think is going to be the outcome. I'm average and not the next rocket scientist but christ so many people are so stupid and make me hate the world.

i hate that i have to drive all the way to the store to get cigarrettes cos i decided to start getting drunk at 11 AM and now by 12 i am drunk and i WANT SOME FUCKING CIGARETTES AGHHGRRGHGHG I WISH I JUST FUCKING HAD THEM....

i dunno what compelled me to crack this bottle of Crown that i've had since my birthday last December, but i really wish i had something better than fucking disgusting Diet Pepsi to mix it with...'

i hate diet pepsi...

Teh Grimace said:
see the thing that's got it all fucked up now is camera phones...

how the hell am i supposed to do a line in front of complete strangers when i know they all have cameras?

streets ftw

Coke is so 2004.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.