the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you need to either

A: stop feeling compelled to give your expert opinion at every opportunity.

or

B: get less crap opinions.

or

C: stop posting for like 6 months and lurk and become a normal human being.

just a bit of advice, ol buddy ol pal.

Authentic Metalhead said:
Once school starts, I'm leaving this place for a while. I'll leave you all to bash each other's tastes and go into chaos because no one can agree on anything.

my schools already started. and I hate that.:erk:

I started the 22nd. I never knew so many brain dead preps actually had a goal of going to college. I didn't see any last year, but there seems to be millions this year.

I hate my school. I go to a private Christian school of about 450 people, and about 8 of them aren't complete brainwashed idiots. I find it very amusing that few of the people there are actually Christians. My school is full of hypocrisy and sheep-herding, as in no one thinks for themselves and they blindly follow the religious propaganda that our superiors spew out.

I also hate VH1 and their fucking metal countdowns. All the famous musicians and various people they have speaking on there are incredibly biased against anything that's remotely "un-metal", like hiring symphony orchestras and the like. I doubt any one of them have ever heard any underground metal.

I hate to come back from vacation. I am too lazy to read unseen post in all threads. So I will start from the beginning I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.