the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also hate when I think of weird things. While sleeping I heard a dialogue in my head, here it is:
- Dude, my chest has 7000 years!
- Cool. It will start.
- Don't piss me off!

I hate that I've had severe writer's block for months. All my creativity's been spent writing articles for the school paper and research projects and the storyline in my current sci-fi/fantasy trilogy I've been working on needs some serious revamping. I'd say the best work I've done in the past 6 months is an analyzation of Blind Guardian's "Born In A Mourning Hall" that I did for English.

I hate how hanes commercials don't have marisa tomei anymore. She is an underrated hottie.

I loved Rent's soundtrack. So modern and yet so refined...well, from a certain point of view, I guess. The lyrics were quite provocative. :loco:

On topic, I hate people who think you're worthless if you don't play sports. Not every fucking person in the world needs to kick some ball around for fun or something.

Authentic Metalhead said:
I loved Rent's soundtrack. So modern and yet so refined...well, from a certain point of view, I guess. The lyrics were quite provocative. :loco:

On topic, I hate people who think you're worthless if you don't play sports. Not every fucking person in the world needs to kick some ball around for fun or something.
The lyrics were great and I loved the fact that they used electric guitars and all of that rather than a traditional orchestra.
And I agree on the sports thing.

There wasn't a single song on there I didn't like. Some I don't listen to as much as others, but they're still excellent.

Sports are for people who aren't/don't want to be intelligent and want to put aside precious time to play meaningless games against some other group of people. It's so...trivial. Most people who play HS sports never go on to do anything with it anyway, so what's the fucking point?

Authentic Metalhead said:
Sports are for people who aren't/don't want to be intelligent and want to put aside precious time to play meaningless games against some other group of people. It's so...trivial. Most people who play HS sports never go on to do anything with it anyway, so what's the fucking point?

Quit while you're only a mile behind, please. Talk like this is just nothing short of retarded.

When I play roller hockey I played with 3 other friends. We would laugh and make fun of the other team so much... it was fun as fuck! Fights nonstop, laughing while one of my buddies did the stonecold stunner on a guy then another buddy kicked him in the head. We owned that league. Thats what sports are all about.... well maybe not the fighting. lol

Sports suck for the most part. I am plenty fit to play any sport and kick someone's ass if I had too. I remember when younger saying how I wanted to be a guitarist in a band and it was somehow not a carrer or I had 'pyschological problems' because I did not care about math and sports, but always dickheads that played sports where a big deal almost being praised as people that will make a different or do. These people end up in jail anyways. What the fuck is sports going to get anyone in life really. You have a better chance as a musician than being someone famous who plays sports.

I can be pretty arrogant and anyone who plays sports is arrogant x10. You here about all this stupid steroid shit too.... yeah go take steroids and shrink your balls just because you need to be more aggressive and have big muscles. stupid

I'm not saying everyone playing sports has no talent and whatever. I don't know why so many people are interested in sports oh well. I could really careless especially about people who sit in front of their TV's looking at their TV while a fucking car drives around an oval 500 times.

Sports don't take nearly the talent as great quality music and an A class movie.

I guess i'm not 'man' enough or whatever and do not really care.

I did enjoy dodgball because I could hit people with glasses and freakly scumbag girls but that's really it. The problem is when you get older dodgeball was played less so I stopped giving a shit about sports in general. Baseball is boring, SO BORING. People can actually watch Golf on TV also. Someone has to be a really bitter old fart to watch some faggy dudes hit a little ball around all day into a hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.