the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father Belial said:
I agree, valid point. But that movie sucked

I found it disapointed also.

I just hate how christians think if you don't believe you go to hell. Why do I have to believe or go to hell.

An option is taken away so regardless if you believe or not you lose.

I hate that I can't get bacon on my kebabs, but the local kebab joint still makes pizza with ham and pepperoni and sell alcohol. Is it supposed to be blasphemy or something? Bacon on the kebab would be the orgazmtastic.

PanzerKunt said:
I hate that I can't get bacon on my kebabs, but the local kebab joint still makes pizza with ham and pepperoni and sell alcohol. Is it supposed to be blasphemy or something? Bacon on the kebab would be the orgazmtastic.

I do love a fucking good kebab after ive been drinking, bacon would top it off, on a chicken kebab I reckon.

I hate the fact that they're imposing a ban on cola sales in so many places... its become worse than what they did with cigarettes a while back...

I hate being ferociously hungover, but to be honest, I laughed so much last night that my fucking ribs hurt, so I really shouldn't complain!

Killbot said:
Are you sure it doesn't just happen in the dream and then you think it would actually be a good idea so you do it?

No, I have no idea its going to happen, but when it does I remember 'oh that was in my dream.'
And ill have a dream about college or something, and in the dream ill get exactly 67% and it then happens in real life. Weird shit

I hate Star Trek. Does anyone else hate this crap.

Star trek could put an insomniac into a coma giving them the best sleep in their life.

The Greys said:
I hate Star Trek. Does anyone else hate this crap.

Star trek could put an insomniac into a coma giving them the best sleep in their life.

Yeah, that's why Star Wars kicks total butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.