the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juliya is one of those ugly chicks that sometimes looks hot. She has nice tits.

I hate when you leave your contacts in over night. fuck

I have the contacts that can be left in your eyes but still. I literally feel like vomitting.

When I fall asleep with contacts wake up with eye aches and a headache. I did not have my case with me last night to take them out. Contacts already blow enough as is. I don't even have any asprin here either.

:ill:

The Greys said:
I hate when you are looking at a 14 year old girls tits and she catches you!

(i'm kidding)

speaking of which, I saw this girl at my therapist's office who was really cute but couldn't have been older than 16. she had a huge rack. I feel dirty....

ohiogrinder said:
speaking of which, I saw this girl at my therapist's office who was really cute but couldn't have been older than 16. she had a huge rack. I feel dirty....

It's not like you are 30 years old so do not feel to dirty. I'm 19 and at the time do not feel perverted even if the girl could have been 15. Nice tits are nice tits. Some girls look pretty mature. :lol:

If a chick has nice tits and dresses like she wants it she's probably mature enough to know what she's doing and to know others are looking at her tits and ass.

The Greys said:
It's not like you are 30 years old so do not feel to dirty. I'm 19 and at the time do not feel perverted even if the girl could have been 15. Nice tits are nice tits. Some girls look pretty mature. :lol:

I'm 6 years away from being 30.

:lol:

I guess just keep your eyes on 18+, and if you can't tell age try not to look!

I like looking hot older women and i'm young. What's really the difference vic versa when you think about it.

I hate when women colour their nails with any tint of yellow. The first impression is like they have problems with their health or something... Ugh...

poser faggots.

i love metal! like slipknot, him, korn! i love metal!

you know what i mean.

edit-i hate using the word poser. its gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.