the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when you are looking at a 14 year old girls tits and she catches you!

(i'm kidding)

19 and horny always!.

It's actually the coffee. I have had about 6,8 cups since 7:35. I had no sugar so I had to use sugar packets and there is incredible ammounts of sugar packets in the garbage and the sugar is flowing through my system more than the blood itself. this caffien

I bet you have it.

viewwm9.jpg

I hate it when my favourite bands fold, or even worse, carry on with crap replacements

(q.v. Skyclad et. al.)

EDIT: On the other hand, I love the ability to download videos off youtube and stick 'em on a DVD. I may never watch headbangers ball again (which, to be honest, isn't much of a wrench).

I hate my job.

Except wednesdays i.e. the boss's day off, during which I waste away the company's potential by spending all of my time on the internet. :)

Authentic Metalhead said:
That show has declined into pure shitness. I refuse to watch it anymore. :mad:
It's actually gotten better than it once was. See, this is why I record it on my DVR then I watch only the vid's I'm interested in. More vid's come on that I actually want to watch than ever before, so I don't think it's so bad. We do need a good fucking show, though.

Kreator/Destroyer said:
there was a good show...metal asylum on FUSE and now all the metal has been drained from that channel

I've havent heard any actualy music on that channel since they started the retarded "pance off dance" crap. Now it's filled with a bunch a filler shows that should be on at 4 in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.