the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this dickwad at school who always seems to be hanging out with the same people, but insists on humiliating me, usually in front of the girl I like.

Oh, and I hate gangstas. I almost got shot the other day. I flipped off a car full of gangstas who almost hit me as I was walking, not knowing who they were, and they backed up and were about 5 secs from jumping me before their bitch yelled at them to get back in the car. Pissed me off.

I notice in stressful situations like that, I don't get scared, I get very calm and think fast, but later, afterwards, I'm all sorts of fucked up. I was shaking when I got home, one of the fuckers had a damn gun.

Ender Rises said:
Oh, and I hate gangstas. I almost got shot the other day. I flipped off a car full of gangstas who almost hit me as I was walking, not knowing who they were, and they backed up and were about 5 secs from jumping me before their bitch yelled at them to get back in the car. Pissed me off.

Why bother flipping people off that are in cars? You'll probably never see them again, so why show them that you think they are an ass? Ain't gonna make any difference to them. :rolleyes:

Thoth-Amon said:
Actually alot of metal does fit that stereotype... but who cares? I still like it.
honestly who gives a shit what they write in their lyrics....I personally don't even bother to listen to lyrics. For me if it instrumental structure of the song sounds good, then kick ass!! :kickass: :kickass:

oh and I hate slipknot, all 108293764 band members and their money making bullshit noob metal, not even metal, its just plain bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.