the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I hate my infatuation with early 90's swedish and finland death metal albums. I can spend a lot time looking for obscure albums. I have majority of it on cd already and it's becoming harder to find more. God damn you UM, TO HELL!!. :cry:

i hate my italian teacher for stereotyping metal and kill your family, kill your mother, kill your brother music <<< direct quote, and this was after listening to slipknot on my friend's iPod who aren't even metal (or music)...and she made sure to say this 4 times even when i tried to correct her

noitcefrepdewalf said:
i hate my italian teacher for stereotyping metal and kill your family, kill your mother, kill your brother music <<< direct quote, and this was after listening to slipknot on my friend's iPod who aren't even metal (or music)...and she made sure to say this 4 times even when i tried to correct her
Actually alot of metal does fit that stereotype... but who cares? I still like it.

noitcefrepdewalf said:

your italian teacher is a stupid whore

Thoth-Amon said:
Actually alot of metal does fit that stereotype... but who cares? I still like it.

well technically, it's about killing other people rather than killing families

unless of course the lyrics go

"i will kill your family"
but rarely do they go (or i haven't heard)
"i will kill my family"

Status
Not open for further replies.