the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hinds: "Because we don't have a little Chinese girl playing [guitar]! [laughs]"

Guitar World: Yikes!

Hinds: "And they dress all gay, too. I mean, look at them: they wear those cheesy leather pants. The lead singer especially: he's got that really gay thing going on with his hair. Plus, he sings like a fucking opera singer and shit. Their hair, their clothes, their music...They're gay."

Guitar World: Now, wait a second. Are you calling [DragonForce]
a "Brokeback" band? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Hinds: "No, I don't mean 'gay' like that. I just mean...gay. [laughs]"

audiophileguy said:
Hinds: "Because we don't have a little Chinese girl playing [guitar]! [laughs]"

Guitar World: Yikes!

Hinds: "And they dress all gay, too. I mean, look at them: they wear those cheesy leather pants. The lead singer especially: he's got that really gay thing going on with his hair. Plus, he sings like a fucking opera singer and shit. Their hair, their clothes, their music...They're gay."

Guitar World: Now, wait a second. Are you calling [DragonForce]
a "Brokeback" band? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Hinds: "No, I don't mean 'gay' like that. I just mean...gay. [laughs]"

I read that a little while ago, what a bunch of complete cunts

Krigloch hates Tape Nuts said:
I hate that nobody ever comes to St. Louis!

I know! I live 20 minutes away from there. Occasionally something good comes to pop's, but nothing of note. Dragonforce came to the pageant, but I didn't go.

Authentic Metalhead said:
I'm sick of people bitching about Dragonforce. Why doesn't anyone start threads bitching about Metallica's new stuff? It's just as obvious. :mad:

They fucking suck. Until the masses understand this and shut the fuck up about them I'll stop my ranting.

Amarantus said:
They fucking suck. Until the masses understand this and shut the fuck up about them I'll stop my ranting.

That's about as futile as bitching about Jessica Simpson or something. There's always going to be someone who likes them, and you don't need to remind us that those people exist. So be quiet and be happy that you listen to good music.

Authentic Metalhead said:
I find it both amusing and annoying that most guitar/metal magazines think that anyone who sings with operatic vocals is gay.

well, they kind of are :loco:

Status
Not open for further replies.