the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate those things some guys have in signatures with "death metal fan", "smoker", "guitar player", etc... it makes you look like a product.

immo said:
I hate those things some guys have in signatures with "death metal fan", "smoker", "guitar player", etc... it makes you look like a product.

Call me a hypocrite, but I agree with your dislike of those trendy sigs you speak of.

immo said:
I have a solution...quit looking at people's sigs.

:erk:

i began completely avoiding them a long time ago, if physically possible, after seeing a nice finger-painting on a stall wall

Krigloch hates Tape Nuts said:
ha! I love pissing all over the place in public bathrooms. toilet seat, walls, flush handle, sink, sink handles, door knob.

Sigged :kickass:

ha! I love pissing all over the place in public bathrooms. toilet seat, walls, flush handle, sink, sink handles, door knob.

I tend to do that whenever I'm wasted. I like pissing on the toilet paper rolls, especially at hotel parties :cool:

:lol: always thought you were the average convict..:lol:

Yea, I do the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.