the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Marduk. I always hated Marduk. Chances are, I'm always GOING to hate Marduk.

So, in the unlikely event that past, present or future members of Marduk are reading:

Your band fucking sucked, sucks and will forever suck.

Thx.

Carcassian said:
I hate Marduk. I always hated Marduk. Chances are, I'm always GOING to hate Marduk.

So, in the unlikely event that past, present or future members of Marduk are reading:

Thx.
Agreed.

Carcassian said:

Thx.
I just got Panzer Division Marduk and I think it's great. I can see why a lot of people dislike it though.

Blaaaaaaaaaaaast Blaaaaaaaaaaaaast Blassssssssssssssst Blassssssssssst

Hisssssssssssssssss Hissssssssssssssss Hissssssssssssss Hisssssssssssssss

^
Marduk. Sheesh.

cookiecutter said:
I just got Panzer Division Marduk and I think it's great. I can see why a lot of people dislike it though.
That album is pretty damn weak... Nightwing and Heaven Shall Burn are better.

Carcassian said:
Blaaaaaaaaaaaast Blaaaaaaaaaaaaast Blassssssssssssssst Blassssssssssst

Hisssssssssssssssss Hissssssssssssssss Hissssssssssssss Hisssssssssssssss

^
Marduk. Sheesh.

Yeah Marduk is like that now but I like it. How about "Those Of The Unlight" album?

Thoth-Amon said:
That album is pretty damn weak... Nightwing and Heaven Shall Burn are better.

"The Weapon They Fear" is the worst song ever not to mention Static - X "Dirthouse".:yuk:

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Haha now I really do hate when shit like THAT happens...random words or phrases of songs getting caught in your head...argh.

Yeah I fucking hate that too. My parents are always listening to some random radio station. I want to bash my fucking head when some pop song plays in my head.:erk:

"The Weapon They Fear" is a Heaven Shall Burn song, and he was talking about the Marduk album Heaven Shall Burn...When We Are Gathered. Also I think Heaven Shall Burn are pretty swell. So whatever.

cookiecutter said:
I have heard this term thrown around about Marduk and 1349 who are two of my admittedly tiny library of black metal. What exactly does it mean?

Derogatory term for black metal that's all blastbeats and static tremolo riffs with very little concept or musicality. Think Dark Funeral too.

That's cool then. It's BM for death metal fans, essentially. All of the brutality*, none of the atmosphere.

*mainly feigned brutality, but they try.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Derogatory term for black metal that's all blastbeats and static tremolo riffs with very little concept or musicality. Think Dark Funeral too.

God, words cannot describe how much I hate shit like that. :mad:

V.V.V.V. said:
That's cool then. It's BM for death metal fans, essentially. All of the brutality*, none of the atmosphere.

I hate this, too (though it really goes with the aforementioned hatred). I listen to black metal for some mind-expanding atmospheric landscapes, not a bunch of under-produced half-assed buzzsaw guitar wankery. :erk:

Status
Not open for further replies.