the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it the most pointless pile of crap ever created.

although I'm on it four times a day.

but not really.

cookiecutter said:
People always try to pretend that myspace is so lame and gay and such, but they really love it. I have reconnected with an old friend and found a lot of good bands on there.

i bitch about how gay it is, but i mean i listen to a lot of music over it, talk to my friends, and mess with my page and make it pretty when im bored. in a sense i love it, but it is really gay once you think about it. and it does have stupid issues all the time. and there are a ton of ULTRA gay cliches. and gay people.

METAL GOD said:
Black metal bands and their so called, "corpse paint". I've seen my fair share of dead folks and black metal bands have it all wrong. you black metal bands are not scary at all. you look dumb. You look more like a KISS band.

blackmetal > u

corpse paint is pretty funny though.

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HOW BOUT NOW?

most metalcore is shit. but metalheads have aquired the mindset that metalcore is an insult, not a genre. you have to remember that there are fans of metalcore the same as there are fans of DM, BM, etc.

hell. i was actually impressed by BFMV's opening performance at iron maiden!

Status
Not open for further replies.