the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
unknown said:
I hate zealous vegetarians. if you're vegetarian or whatever, cool...don't yell at me for eating a six pound steak infront of you though

*looking at Susperia*

to be fair, alot of veggies and vegans i know or infact have even met, including myself only tend to get annoyed when meat eating is rubbed in our faces.
it does tend to be the younger or newer veggies who get pissy.
the ones who are older or have been a non meat eater for longer, have come to realise that you cant force people to change and wether or not someone eats meat is basic life choice that everyone has the right to make.

-e
xx

CAIRATH said:
I hate that Beep song by the Pussycat Dolls. Possibly more than anything in the world. And also James Blunt.

I thought cruel and unusual punishment was abolished ages ago. So why the fuck do I have to sit through 'music' like this when I'm trying to work? I usually bring my iPod to work so I can blast some Carcass or Motorhead in case of emergencies like these. But today I had forgotten to charge it.

Wow, I have suffered as you have. We should all get together and march.
Swing low, sweet chariot....

Anyway, I hate:
All radio except for public radio
99% of all TV
75% of all music
I am not intolerant, but I dislike - flaming homos, stereotypically ghetto blacks and Hispanics, and white trash
Also, I hate religious zealots
Christianity
Judaism
Islam
Hippies. Jesus Fucking Christ I hate hippies!
Posers
90% of all sports
Overly political people
Pseudo-intellectuals who think because they have an AA they are some sort of authority on anything, but they don't know shit about fuck (there are several of you on this forum).
Cripples who don't want any help.
Fat girls who think they're skinny
Skinny girls who think they're fat
Republicans
Democrats
Anyone who votes Green or for Ralph Nader or Ross Perot
Anyone who votes

That was the abridged version.

Dodens Grav said:
:zombie: Sucks. How many do you have? I had three this semester. Only one last semester...that was nice.
Fuck, I will always have 4-5 majors, Science/Engineering Fucks.

I hate chugging in metal
I hate the radio while I work becaus I heard the same 10 songs every hour
I hate shaving my beard

suns_recline said:
to be fair, alot of veggies and vegans i know or infact have even met, including myself only tend to get annoyed when meat eating is rubbed in our faces.
the ones who are older or have been a non meat eater for longer, have come to realise that you cant force people to change and wether or not someone eats meat is basic life choice that everyone has the right to make.

-e
xx

You fucking hippies need meat rubbed in your face. Eat meat, fuckers.

I hate random idiots in my school who sound like apes and jump around, basically being annoying and in the way
I hate the fact that the odds of my band ever getting some place to rehearse is about as slim as a Gothenburg band releasing a decent album
I hate politically radical assholes who believe that they're actually making a difference

I dislike (I don't hate much really)

Racists
Puritanical anti-racists
Political Correctness
The stupid fucking media
Police bashers
Lazy coppers
reformed metal heads who now have an "eclectic" taste (sell out kvnts)
The price of petrol
Incompetent politicians being elected by dullards
99% of TV
The Shield series 3-5 still not being released here on DVD
No more quality Skyclad albums being released
Jeff Walkers solo album being delayed

and lots, lots more

unknown said:
I hate zealous vegetarians. if you're vegetarian or whatever, cool...don't yell at me for eating a six pound steak infront of you though

*looking at Susperia*

I was going to type something in response to that, then I saw...

suns_recline said:

-e
xx

Which I kinda agree with. I won't attack you for eating meat, and as long as you don't do anything which affects me much, I likely won't even say anyting much about it. However, the smell and stuff tend to be much harder to cope with.

I'm of the opinion that attacking people (directly or through their way of life) tends to just upset them, if you want to change them you need a different approach for most people.

Anyway, I don't think I actually hate anything, though there are things which irritate me and that sort of thing. I can't be bothered thinking of stuff right now, maybe later. There have been some things already mentioned that I can relate to.

yeh shits me vegatarians bug me about eating meat, if you dont wanna eat it thats cool with me, just dont push it upon me.
But by in large most vegos are cool about it and arent assholes

I thought this thread was about the fucking band HATE. The new album, Anaclasis kicks many an arse.

FIND THE DARKNESS IN YOURSELF. :kickass:

No, it's not like I'm digging a machete into a cow right infront of a vegan. But when they go parading up and down the school, and I walk by and one of them comes up and starts yelling at me "IF YOU EAT THE LOVELY LOVELY MOO COW YOU ARE A GODDAMN MURDER!!!" That's when I'm all for being a carnivore.

I know problem with vegetarianism as an ethos. I'm doing a unit on Animal Rights right now in my Ethics class. The environmental implications are very convincing.

I saw a bumper sticker once that read "SAVE A COW EAT A VEGETARIAN". I giggled.

Status
Not open for further replies.