the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that the DHL delivery man is a fucking retard. I have been waiting for a package of cd's. They were supposed to arrive today and i thought they did not. So i go and check the webtracker and it says that they were in fact delivered. I was like wtf. Turns out instead of putting it in the open garage like they normally due the guy set the small package(the sive of 5cds stacked) on the corner of the patio stairs at the front door out of view. So my package sat in the rain/snow for 8 hours. Brilliant. Nothing seems damaged however.

Mike27 said:
That would be interesting.

I picture him as an older more intullectual version of th south park character Tweak.

Really.

that's awful.

I'm actually pretty serious and sophisticated in person. I don't talk alot laugh or try to be funny in person which is mainly something I do online. In life will never say something that would dum down my intelligence to give myself away. Regardless if I don't know something try hard to not make it obvious by talking,etc... I'm alittle different off the net. I'm not just saying that either.

I was actually at a dinner and a religious discussing happened. I never said anything regarding religioun. I knew I would like 19 especially next to people that have read the bible. On the internet I tried to be funny and discuss religion. I'm not going to mock someone in person regarding their beliefs because it's rude.

I also talk much better and more coherent than I type. The internet is very different imo. The seriousness bettween facing somone is not here.

MetalNoob said:
Dude you remind of myself when I'm high, very very high.

:lol: . I'm not high btw. Sometimes I will have some percocet and wait for them to kick in at the computer and they can have an overwleming/high type feeling for awile .I might have made some posts in the past that could have been odd, but general don't stay at the computer and go listen to music or play guitar. Do you smoke pot to get high ?

The Greys said:
Really.

that's awful.

I'm actually pretty serious and sophisticated in person. I don't talk alot laugh or try to be funny in person which is mainly something I do online. In life will never say something that would dum down my intelligence to give myself away. Regardless if I don't know something try hard to not make it obvious by talking,etc... I'm alittle different off the net. I'm not just saying that either.

I was actually at a dinner and a religious discussing happened. I never said anything regarding religioun. I knew I would like 19 especially next to people that have read the bible. On the internet I tried to be funny and discuss religion. I'm not going to mock someone in person regarding their beliefs because it's rude.

I also talk much better and more coherent than I type. The internet is very different imo. The seriousness bettween facing somone is not here.

I wish there were more people like you in my school. These days, people my age are just...worthless. Always worried about impressing women and staying fit and their GODDAMNED SPORTS!!!

Hatebreeder said:
These days, people my age are just...worthless. Always worried about impressing women and staying fit and their GODDAMNED SPORTS!!!

Guess what, it's always been that way.

Hatebreeder said:
I wish there were more people like you in my school. These days, people my age are just...worthless. Always worried about impressing women and staying fit and their GODDAMNED SPORTS!!!

Dude school is always like that. Only once you get out of school, have experienced the real world for abit, do people actually become attuned with themselves, learn about their wants and needs and begin to actually be individuals, go to school to get an education and quit being so damn worthless.

If this happened earlier in human life, I wonder where our species would be by now. :rolleyes:

The Greys said:
:lol: . I'm not high btw. Sometimes I will have some percocet and wait for them to kick in at the computer and they can have an overwleming/high type feeling for awile .I might have made some posts in the past that could have been odd, but general don't stay at the computer and go listen to music or play guitar. Do you smoke pot to get high ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA do you smoke to get high???? thats funny shit dude

The Greys said:

Yep, I smoke pot. But I would never attempt anything else ever.

MetalNoob said:
Yep, I smoke pot. But I would never attempt anything else ever.

I don't smoke on a regular basis and rarely. I smoked more around 15(19 now) I would never do anything really hard. I have tried typical things like shrooms(three times),ecstacy(once) and have done a fair share of painkillers. Shrooms are pretty harmless and fun so you can try to those with someone. If you do enough of pure DXM(only robitussin) you might trip the first time. None of this is probably considered hard drugs.

www.erowid.org

I don't do stuff enough(except painkillers). I really like them though. My favorite drug i've tried. I have heard that 10% of teens abuse painkillers. i'm out

The Greys said:
I don't smoke on a regular basis and rarely. I smoked more around 15(19 now) I would never do anything really hard. I have tried typical things like shrooms(three times),ecstacy(once) and have done a fair share of painkillers. Shrooms are pretty harmless and fun so you can try to those with someone. If you do enough of pure DXM(only robitussin) you might trip the first time. None of this is probably considered hard drugs.

www.erowid.org

I don't do stuff enough(except painkillers). I really like them though. My favorite drug i've tried. I have heard that 10% of teens abuse painkillers. i'm out

DXM was fun (i tried) as well a shroom, but I'm 16 so yea weed is new and cool for me (not so new anymore but..)

Status
Not open for further replies.