the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Montu Sekhmet said:
Yes that is true.

Yeah, it is because of the mass number of those people, the "fake" Christians and the general corruption of the Roman Catholic church that I feel the religion's stranglehold on mainstream politics and government will end soon.

Reactions: Matt
Zephyrus said:
Yes it does, nobody gets into heaven unless they are spotless of any sin.

Bullshit. People are born with sin and will never be free of it. The Catholic church has set ya'll up to fail. Original Sin is also complete crap.

Why does god seperate purgatory between children and adults. Is adults punishment for sins X-rated ?

Necuratul said:
religion is bullshit guys fyi

Organized religion yes, if people feel the need to have their spirituality tied up by dogma and a book then it is bullshit imo. People should decide their own spiritual beliefs for themselves.

Is purgatory for people who are really really bad ?. You get to spend time alone instead of burning with millions or being in heaven on floating clouds with the choosen ones. You know how some prisoners get exiled into solitary confinement because they're just so badass. Maybe god calls satan determining someone is so much of a sinner they could conquer heaven or hell becoming a new messiah then taking human souls on earth to walk the earth turning the world into a seperate hell, for the sake off everyone god and satan put them in purgatory because they have god in their eyes.

Purgatory is, iirc, a place where people not "pure" enough to enter heaven yet, however not evil enough to enter hell dwell.

The Greys said:
Is purgatory for people who are really really bad ?. You get to spend time alone instead of burning with millions or being in heaven on floating clouds with the choosen ones. You know how some prisoners get exiled into solitary confinement because they're just so badass. Maybe god calls satan determining someone is so much of a sinner they could conquer heaven or hell becoming a new messiah then taking human souls on earth to walk the earth turning the world into a seperate hell, for the sake off everyone god and satan put them in purgatory because they have god in their eyes.

Purgatory is where all souls, who have accepted God after they die, go where they live in solitude as repentance for their sins on Earth. They will be accepted into heaven after they have spent the proper time (measured by their sins) in solitary contemplation.

You go to hell only if you deny God once you face him upon death.

My posts made me laugh so much tonight it was fucking great. send me too hell

These posts imo are more funny than the last two scary movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.