the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spectacular Views said:
(M)aggot and The Greys are dumber than Christianity.

Christianity brought this planet up from the ashes. Even if you do not believe the principles they bring forth you should not speak of it as being dumb, as you would not be here without organized religon bringing the chaotic world together.

You not being here would be plain excellent, but...

Montu Sekhmet said:
Christianity brought this planet up from the ashes. Even if you do not believe the principles they bring forth you should not speak of it as being dumb, as you would not be here without organized religon bringing the chaotic world together.

You not being here would be plain excellent, but...

I believe that if the Ancient Greek civilization flourished still today we would be FAR beyond what we are now.

meh...seems to me that religion is a way for weak-minded people to cope with the fact that they are alone, that they will die, and that the world will go on without them

if you can't accept all of this, you're living in self-denial IMO

Spectacular Views said:
I'm an atheist; you're a dumb.

NO U

Could you make an engine for a rocket on a nasa spaceshuttle ship to fly people to the moon ?

xxbigdavexx117 said:
meh...seems to me that religion is a way for weak-minded people to cope with the fact that they are alone, that they will die, and that the world will go on without them

if you can't accept all of this, you're living in self-denial IMO

I'm a very dependent and relatively "weak" minded person, I do not wish to just die and be done with, however I've not found a spiritual path that fits me and thusly I must assume that one of two things happens when we die:

We die.

or.

We are reincarnated.

Mort Divine said:
I believe that if the Ancient Greek civilization flourished still today we would be FAR beyond what we are now.

I seriously doubt it, we would have destroyed itself with the deep rooted corruption long ago.

Which is why it doesnt still stand.

Montu Sekhmet said:
I seriously doubt it, we would have destroyed itself with the deep rooted corruption long ago.

Which is why it doesnt still stand.

And that is why the Christian world will destroy itself soon enough too then.

imo.

(M)aggoT said:
Just say I'm not right. You are making a fool of yourself calling me a dumb in the first place.

I don't necessarily think you're wrong I just think you're fucking stupid.

The Greys said:
Could you make an engine for a rocket on a nasa spaceshuttle ship to fly people to the moon ?

Make you coherent could post a?

If god reincarnated everyone there would not be knowing if we would make the same mistakes or not. I thought reincarnation was a second chance to gain something on earth we never saw or to fix things and have a better life so we could go to heaven. What if you keep fucking up. Does god just say go to hell you dipshit!. I gave you 10 chances and you keep fucking up!.

xxbigdavexx117 said:
you should look into fixing that

I know I should, I mean I have the conviction to fight for my beliefs I just need things beyond my own drive to press forward. I am fine with how I am really, even if I know fixing it would make my life ... easier for ME to deal with alone.

Mort Divine said:
And that is why the Christian world will destroy itself soon enough too then.

imo.

You cannot say the christian world as a whole is corrupt because there are so many sects of it, and that while there is corruption, it is not as severe as back then, because people now are not serving in the church for survival or money, they are doing becuase they are devoted to religon.

Status
Not open for further replies.